+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

star200

Mar 28, 2014
RQSTclair said:
Finally my file move to Scarborough. Did my test on 14th Feb @ St Clair.
Hello RQSTclair
When was the last time that you called and they told you your result is not uploaded?

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't think calling to CIC is helping us to understand anything. Every time i am receiving different answers. Previous week i was told that my file is waiting for Oath, today i was told that it is still in St. Clair Office, no test results uploaded and RQ has to be reviewed. Still in process. How long it will take i don't know. 7 weeks after my exam passed. :( :( :( :(

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
I had my citizenship test done yesterday at Kitchener Office. The experience was great. I had test in which I got 20/20. After that I was interviewed. They didn't check any document eventhough I had RQ in 2012. I just showed them my PR, and other than that they did not look at anything.

She told me that my oath will be during the first week of May.

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Landed: August, 2005
applied: Feb 2010
Test/RQ: Jan 2011 - St.Clair
RQ Submitted: March 2011
2nd RQ (Further Documents Required): August 2011
2nd RQ Submitted: September 2011
Total Waiting Time: 50 months

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daktrader said:
Landed: August, 2005
applied: Feb 2010
Test/RQ: Jan 2011 - St.Clair
RQ Submitted: March 2011
2nd RQ (Further Documents Required): August 2011
2nd RQ Submitted: September 2011
Total Waiting Time: 50 months
You have been waiting insanely too long. My sympathies for you. Why do you think they sent you second RQ ?

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moe... said:
You have been waiting insanely too long. My sympathies for you. Why do you think they sent you second RQ ?
In the 1st RQ they asked for everything but the CBSA report and OHIP records...
In the 2nd RQ they asked for the CBSA + OHIP records...

I've een reading this forum for ages and I dont think anyone has a similar timeline as myself...
Not sure if its predjudice...the rule should be First in and First out...Looking at some timelines Im seeing last in First out...

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toronto60 said:
I don't think calling to CIC is helping us to understand anything. Every time i am receiving different answers. Previous week i was told that my file is waiting for Oath, today i was told that it is still in St. Clair Office, no test results uploaded and RQ has to be reviewed. Still in process. How long it will take i don't know. 7 weeks after my exam passed. :( :( :( :(
exactly what happened with me ..2 weeks ago was transferred to Scarborough and yesterday it is in st clair and the results is not uploaded

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
larine said:
exactly what happened with me ..2 weeks ago was transferred to Scarborough and yesterday it is in st clair and the results is not uploaded
me too guys, I just called and the rep says results are not uploaded and he cant tell my test pass/fail status. Last weekend when I called, the lady rep said she could see I passed the test and it was good, I even posted on this forum.

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
QAI said:
me too guys, I just called and the rep says results are not uploaded and he cant tell my test pass/fail status. Last weekend when I called, the lady rep said she could see I passed the test and it was good, I even posted on this forum.
i just called standard answer ...my file still in st clair.. wait up to 35 months..

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daktrader said:
In the 1st RQ they asked for everything but the CBSA report and OHIP records...
In the 2nd RQ they asked for the CBSA + OHIP records...

I've een reading this forum for ages and I dont think anyone has a similar timeline as myself...
Not sure if its predjudice...the rule should be First in and First out...Looking at some timelines Im seeing last in First out...
I am sorry its taking so long for you. I can understand what you have been going through especially waiting after the test is so horrible. You would like to finish this once for all and become free of stress. Don't worry some thing good is waiting for you :D

By chance did you had too many ins and outs of Canada?

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moe... said:
I am sorry its taking so long for you. I can understand what you have been going through especially waiting after the test is so horrible. You would like to finish this once for all and become free of stress. Don't worry some thing good is waiting for you :D
I hope so too...

dossip

Jun 10, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
QAI said:
As many of the members here stated, there is ABSOLUTELY no point in calling CIC... you will get more frustrated and confused than before. I myself gave up calling them 5 years ago, starting from my student permit back in 2002, through the work permit and P.R and then Citizenship in 2012, or each of the phases, I called several times and every time each of the rep gave absolutely different answers (and they even sound very confident on passing on the info).... as some members here mentioned, one week they were told file transferred to Scarborough, the next week they found the file "Came back" to St. Clair again - this goes to show how absurd some of the information they pass on really are ! There is no logic at all for a file to leave St. Clair to Scarborough, and then come back to St. Clair in a span of 2 weeks. :-X

For my wife, the officer said to accept an Oath ceremony 2-3 months from the test date, so I will not be worried until 3 months pass.. which would be end of May. I know for some of us, the wait is very agonizing, but it is what it is... Call centers cannot do magic... and depending on the individual, some may not bother giving detailed info to be on the safe side.

Just have patience guys.... I am sure the February oath takers will all of a sudden start to get inundated with oath letters just like it happened with late January test takers...

All the best !