+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

saaim

Mar 31, 2014
hi guys whatsup find the citizenship ceremony here,http w w w.cic.gc.ca /citcer/search-recherche-eng.aspx#resultList
:D wish u good luck :D

poetseth

Mar 5, 2014
Some good news from my front today...

I called CIC and they told me that the system is showing that my Citizenship was Granted, and I am on a waiting list (?) to schedule the Oath...

Anyway.. one more step closer...

Test on Feb 07th - St Clair
RQ'd July 2014

kaylink

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
they also told me same and also told me to wait till end of August. If not get invitation, to contact again.
sometimes it hard to believe their machine type answer.

moosh

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LOL. I am going to resist the temptation to call CIC. Don't want to get the answer i don't want to hear. Better to wait for letter or ecas update.

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poetseth said:
Some good news from my front today...

I called CIC and they told me that the system is showing that my Citizenship was Granted, and I am on a waiting list (?) to schedule the Oath...

Anyway.. one more step closer...

Test on Feb 07th - St Clair
RQ'd July 2014
you got RQed after being granted citizenship. that's a new one :D (i am of course pulling your leg)

kenyadian

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moosh said:
Nothing in the mail :(
Moosh - see that you took the test in St. Clair same day as me. Not to worry you, but it seems like there's an issue with uploading test results for Feb 20 on the online files. I set up a separate thread on this forum for that, please join and chime in if you have any changes on your file.

Thanks,

Kenyadian.

moosh

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kenyadian said:
Moosh - see that you took the test in St. Clair same day as me. Not to worry you, but it seems like there's an issue with uploading test results for Feb 20 on the online files. I set up a separate thread on this forum for that, please join and chime in if you have any changes on your file.

Thanks,

Kenyadian.
Hi kenyadian

I don't think it's an issue. Must be some routine glitch. I wouldn't worry.
I hope people before us start getting letters soon so we can also be in line.
Will keep you updated and you do the same.
Thanks

M

poetseth

Mar 5, 2014
chakrab said:
you got RQed after being granted citizenship. that's a new one :D (i am of course pulling your leg)
You are right.. :) rq'ed in July 2013... :) and test Feb 7 2014

By the way... I called about a month ago and my results were not uploaded yet. Now it is showing as granted.... any move forward at this point is positive.

thanks

cherrychen514

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
poetseth said:
You are right.. :) rq'ed in July 2013... :) and test Feb 7 2014

By the way... I called about a month ago and my results were not uploaded yet. Now it is showing as granted.... any move forward at this point is positive.

thanks
you called about a month ago?????? Or a week ago?