+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

sienatiara

Mar 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siki said:
Hi guys. Hope everyone is doing good!! Yesterday morning was my oath ceremony.It was a great experience as everyone else.It WAS 1 hour and 30 mins long.
Thank you for your help everyone. I hope and pray that everyone will get their oath letter soon.
congrats!!

bangloboy

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siki said:
Hi guys. Hope everyone is doing good!! Yesterday morning was my oath ceremony.It was a great experience as everyone else.It WAS 1 hour and 30 mins long.
Thank you for your help everyone. I hope and pray that everyone will get their oath letter soon.
Finally!!! CONGRATS - we are proud Canucks now :)

canadiansoon

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Happy Monday Oath folks!
I want to wish you all a happy week ahead. I know you have been going through a load of stress, but together, we gave one another company and support :)

moosh

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadiansoon said:
Happy Monday Oath folks!
I want to wish you all a happy week ahead. I know you have been going through a load of stress, but together, we gave one another company and support :)
Absolutely. Great support on this forum. It's such a hard waiting time and this forum has been amazing.
Wish us all best of luck and may all of us get our oath letters very soon God willing.

Please check your mails in the afternoon today!!

Asuraking

Mar 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wish everyone have good news this week
good luck

————————————
Test:10 Fed 2014 St clair

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,
for those who received the RQ, did they need to see the judge ? so who received RQ and met with the Judge ?
my test results is not yet uploaded :(
Thanks

siki

Dec 16, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2010
AOR Received.
12/2014
File Transfer...
02/2015
Med's Request
04/2015
Med's Done....
05/2015
Thank you everyone..

star200

Mar 28, 2014
Hello Guys
I did my test on Feb 18, I called CIC last Friday and they told me that my test result not uploaded yet! Is there anyone else who did the test on Feb 18 and got the same answer from CIC?

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
star200 said:
Hello Guys
I did my test on Feb 18, I called CIC last Friday and they told me that my test result not uploaded yet! Is there anyone else who did the test on Feb 18 and got the same answer from CIC?
me too

star200

Mar 28, 2014
larine said:
Hello Larine
My timeline is very similar to your timeline, I started to think that maybe they didn't review our RQ before the test, and It may really take up to 36 Months :(, did they explain to you why your result is not uploaded?

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
star200 said:
Hello Larine
My timeline is very similar to your timeline, I started to think that maybe they didn't review our RQ before the test, and It may really take up to 36 Months :(, did they explain to you why your result is not uploaded?
he only said since I received RQ, i may see the judge before the oath ceremony ...

:(
But i think there are some people received RQ and got the oath 7 weeks after the test (see the TIMELINE TABLE )