Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
Can someone please indicate the average weeks / time its taking this year a St.Claire office (between the Citizenship Test date and Oath Ceremony date).

torontonian2003

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Can someone please indicate the average weeks / time its taking this year a St.Claire office (between the Citizenship Test date and Oath Ceremony date).
COMPILED CITIZENSHIP TIMELINES
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArnuR0El8SEtdEhMS0dQNEQwVXppZ3VDdWNsVlM0TXc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

larine

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Horizon92 said:
I called cic 2 days ago and agent asked be about my test. I said I had it with perfect score and they still didn't have my result. This is scaring me now honestly !!
No worries. just wait i passed the test on Feb 14 and still did not get the oath letter
have a loot at this timeline table

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArnuR0El8SEtdEhMS0dQNEQwVXppZ3VDdWNsVlM0TXc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

moosh

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
torontonian2003 said:
COMPILED CITIZENSHIP TIMELINES
Don't see me in there

Asuraking

Mar 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had RQ

Test in 10 Feb 2014 / 25 St Clair ,10th floor

waiting for oath :'( :'( :'( :'(

kaylink

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Asuraking said:
I had RQ

Test in 10 Feb 2014 / 25 St Clair ,10th floor

waiting for oath :'( :'( :'( :'(
Hi it's like we are in the same boat. have you called CIC yet?
I'm sure that your file now with your local office and by Monday you will get the oath letter.

bogazici10

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I took test on Feb 7th, 2013 at st Clair and no oath letter yet. I called CIC and they told me that ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? my file still at st Clair they are reviewing my RQ now. I am worry about it Actually, i lost my confidence already. Some people had already got their oath letter and they took test after me. let us see next week...

freebird3000

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
bogazici10 said:
Hi guys,

I took test on Feb 7th, 2013 at st Clair and no oath letter yet. I called CIC and they told me that ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? my file still at st Clair they are reviewing my RQ now. I am worry about it Actually, i lost my confidence a
already. Some people had already got their oath letter and they took test after me. let us see next week...
Hi
you submitted a finger print . Do you have any idea why were you asked for it in a first place ?

however, do not worry ... some files take longer but its just matter of few day or a week .
you did your test and had your interview ... they have all your supporting documents. the worst case scenario is that your oath will be delayed for a few days or a week . ( NOT a month or a year )

sit back , have faith , and relax ... let CIC take care of its own stuff ... you successfully did yours :)
I hope you get yours early next week :)

bogazici10

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi freebird3000

Thank you for your advice and you make me happy ;D Yes I did summit my finger print second time on Feb 10th 2013. let's see next week.... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Asuraking

Mar 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaylink said:
Hi it's like we are in the same boat. have you called CIC yet?
I'm sure that your file now with your local office and by Monday you will get the oath letter.
no yet ,
thank you
i hope so . ;D

freebird3000

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
February folks,

please note that not all of those who took test on the same date, will get oath letter at the same time.
some files go through further assessment due to various reasons, and this may add extra few days for those files to be referred to the judge for final approval.

I had my test on Feb 10 and the officer said she would obtain my CBSA record in 2-3 days.
saying that, I'm not expecting to get my oath letter at the time as those who took their tests with me.
my file may have been referred for approval later on.

my point is that please dont get panic if you see people from certain test dates are getting oath but you are not.
CIC st Claire will not create another backlog at their office. I am sure they will finalize every file in a timely manner set by their supervisors.

I remember an applicant from January 26 got oath letter after those who had their tests on 27,28,29,30,31 January because his/her file needed additional assessment,and that caused a few days of delay. he/she finally got oath letter one week after.

the wait won't be long :)
let's keep our hopes up.
as new canadians, we all have something in common which is " RQ" :)

ZS1

Feb 8, 2014
Hi all

Wanted to post my timeline at the st clair office

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 1, 2012.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 1, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on January 8, 2013.

We sent you a notice on January 15, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 3, 2014 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

still have not gotten my oath letter

called CIC yesterday and they said that my file has been sent to Scarborough for scheduling . does that mean it been approved ?

dossip

Jun 10, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
freebird3000 said:
February folks,

please note that not all of those who took test on the same date, will get oath letter at the same time.
some files go through further assessment due to various reasons, and this may add extra few days for those files to be referred to the judge for final approval.

I had my test on Feb 10 and the officer said she would obtain my CBSA record in 2-3 days.
saying that, I'm not expecting to get my oath letter at the time as those who took their tests with me.
my file may have been referred for approval later on.

my point is that please dont get panic if you see people from certain test dates are getting oath but you are not.
CIC st Claire will not create another backlog at their office. I am sure they will finalize every file in a timely manner set by their supervisors.

I remember an applicant from January 26 got oath letter after those who had their tests on 27,28,29,30,31 January because his/her file needed additional assessment,and that caused a few days of delay. he/she finally got oath letter one week after.

the wait won't be long :)
let's keep our hopes up.
as new canadians, we all have something in common which is " RQ" :)
Well put Freebird, when I had my test back in 2011 Dec (non RQ), I had to wait 3 and a half months before I got my Oath in Mid March 2012, so I don't see any reason to panic ..... the officers said to wait 2-3 months to my wife anyway... anything before I will consider bonus really ! :)