Med's Request
04/2015
Med's Done....
05/2015
OK SOUNDS GOOD.

canadiansoon

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
I just called CIC and the agent was very nice. My test results were not uploaded yet so she sent a request to the St Clair office to upload my results. One thing she said which concerned me is that because I was RQed, my oath ceremony can take up until October 2015! Does any one have insight or advice or similar experience?

My timeline is as below:

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 11, 2012.

2. We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 11, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3. We started processing your application on February 20, 2013.

I received RQ in August 2013 and submitted it.

4. We sent you a notice on January 24, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 18, 2014 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Kimo74

Mar 8, 2014
canadiansoon said:
I just called CIC and the agent was very nice. My test results were not uploaded yet so she sent a request to the St Clair office to upload my results. One thing she said which concerned me is that because I was RQed, my oath ceremony can take up until October 2015! Does any one have insight or advice or similar experience?

My timeline is as below:

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 11, 2012.

2. We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 11, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

4. We sent you a notice on January 24, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 18, 2014 at 1:00 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
My time line is very close to yours, I will have my test This coming Friday, I called the CIC and they told me the same thing, " your file is a non-rotine and may take till the end of 2015" !

Poldek

Mar 12, 2014
Good news
I just called CIC office and my Oath is on March 24 (letter send on March 10) Looking forward to open my mail box today :D ;D ;D ;D
Test -St.Clair Office- Feb.5

canadiansoon

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Reading some posts on this thread, it seems that CIC is moving on faster than advertised, which I truly hope.

My timeline is as below (appreciate any insights)

canadiansoon

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Poldek said:
Good news
I just called CIC office and my Oath is on March 24 (letter send on March 10) Looking forward to open my mail box today :D ;D ;D ;D
Congratulations Poldek. Were you RQed? Do you mind sharing your timeline with us please?

Thank You!

Moe...

Jul 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Poldek said:
Good news

There you go February Guys...... Congratulations!

dossip

Jun 10, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadiansoon said:

My timeline is as below:

This is a standard answer by the call center rep, they run a legacy timeline tool and gives you an estimate based on historical timelines.. and thus you are told it could take upto oct 2015, here UPTO is the key word... from the looks of the recent activities, you will notice things have suddenly started to move quite fast... specailly with the Pre-Test RQ and the introduction of "Letter to Prepare for test" letters.

We already got someone who wrote the test on Feb 5 and already got the letter, so keep your hopes up, I am quite certain most of the February testers, if not all, will get the oath letters by end of March or first week of April.

Poldek

Mar 12, 2014
canadiansoon said:
Congratulations Poldek. Were you RQed? Do you mind sharing your timeline with us please?

Thank You!

I received RQ in April 2013 and submitted it May 2013

siki

Dec 16, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2010
AOR Received.
12/2014
File Transfer...
02/2015
Med's Request
04/2015
Med's Done....
05/2015
Poldek said:
Good news
Congrats!!! I checked my mail today .Didnt get anything lol

siki

Dec 16, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2010
AOR Received.
12/2014
File Transfer...
02/2015
Med's Request
04/2015
Med's Done....
05/2015
whats your local office poldek

canadiansoon

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Poldek, could you please share your timeline and processing office. It gives hope for the St Clair February Test Babies :) Love that we are keeping ourselves company and support through this.

My timeline is as below (appreciate any insights)