+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Suggestion:

How about a 2-3 hour silet protest in front of the CIC St. Clair's office? We need 10-15 genuine volunteers. I can invite the local CP24, 680 News or Global Toronto, Toronto Star et al to cover it. We'll need hand made signs or slogans.

What say you?!

canadiannew

Mar 27, 2008
I just wanted to share my good news with you all, my wait is finally over! My husband and I was out of the country for one week and last night we saw the letters, YAY! We are invited to take the Oath in Mississauga on 21st of January and the letters were sent on 6th of January.
Funny thing though is that our applications were received on February 6th, 2012 and the invitation for the Oath was sent to us on January 6th, 2015-exactly 35 months later-as per CIC website.
Our timelines:
February 2012-application received
November 2012-start processing
March-April 2013-RQ received (not sure was it March or April)
April-May 2013-RQ sent back (not sure was it April or May)
December 2013-Letter to notify that soon we will be called for the test
March 2014-Test passed
January 2015-Oath
I have called CIC St Clair in early December 2014 and the guy told me that my file is still being reviewed and under process. I have asked him specifically is my application approved and where is it and he said that it is at St Clair and the RQ still hasn't been reviewed. Now I know that was not true, for sure, as we all know that once they transfer your file to Scarborough or Mississauga you have to wait for 2, 3 months to be scheduled for the Oath. I have received my last ATIP on 24th of November, so by 24th of October 2014 nothing has been done as it was no changes in the ATIP. Good luck to you all and I hope that the wait will be over soon for you guys, too.
@ Canadiandesi, so sorry to hear that you are going to a hearing, but, my suggestion is to bring all documents with you and explain them what had happened and hopefully that will be okay. I wish you best of luck!

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
canadiannew said:
I just wanted to share my good news with you all, my wait is finally over! My husband and I was out of the country for one week and last night we saw the letters, YAY! We are invited to take the Oath in Mississauga on 21st of January and the letters were sent on 6th of January.
Funny thing though is that our applications were received on February 6th, 2012 and the invitation for the Oath was sent to us on January 6th, 2015-exactly 35 months later-as per CIC website.
Our timelines:
March 2014-Test passed
January 2015-Oath
I have called CIC St Clair in early December 2014 and the guy told me that my file is still being reviewed and under process. I have asked him specifically is my application approved and where is it and he said that it is at St Clair and the RQ still hasn't been reviewed. Now I know that was not true, for sure, as we all know that once they transfer your file to Scarborough or Mississauga you have to wait for 2, 3 months to be scheduled for the Oath. I have received my last ATIP on 24th of November, so by 24th of October 2014 nothing has been done as it was no changes in the ATIP. Good luck to you all and I hope that the wait will be over soon for you guys, too.
@ Canadiandesi, so sorry to hear that you are going to a hearing, but, my suggestion is to bring all documents with you and explain them what had happened and hopefully that will be okay. I wish you best of luck!
Hearty Congrats on your Oath invitation !!!,

Although I have solid proofs to back up my strong ties to the country yet with the CIC, you never know. Having endured this long suffering few more months hardly matter -:)

zhading

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rayan14 said:
Suggestion:

How about a 2-3 hour silet protest in front of the CIC St. Clair's office? We need 10-15 genuine volunteers. I can invite the local CP24, 680 News or Global Toronto, Toronto Star et al to cover it. We'll need hand made signs or slogans.

What say you?!
Great idea, I'm from Ottawa but depending on the date can probably drive to Toronto to join such event.

Ethio

Oct 30, 2014
canadiannew said:
Our timelines:
March 2014-Test passed
January 2015-Oath

Congratulation on your Invitation. Is you home address close to Missisauga or scarborough Office? bc I heard that missisauga office is faster in scheduling for Oath ceremony.

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zhading said:
Great idea, I'm from Ottawa but depending on the date can probably drive to Toronto to join such event.
Great.
We'd probably need 10-15 solid commitments. Once we have the numbers we can set a date and time for this silent, peaceful and civil protest.

Any one else?

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Rayan14 said:
Suggestion:

What say you?!
Strongly support

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok seems we have 3 volunteers. 8-10 more needed if we want to be noticed.

Who else is willing to spend 2-3 hours of a weekday (perhaps a Monday or a Thursday) to participate? Once I have 8-10 solid commitments then we can set a date and time to show up in front of the dreaded St. Clair office.

torontorian

Jul 26, 2014
ashi mashi said:
Almost 38 months and I'm still waiting
Recently I called CIC. I was told 36 month waiting period is not over yet, three more months needed. Therefore, Call Center was unable to do anything. You may test by giving a call, to see if your status changes sooner than letter.

msi974

Jan 10, 2015
Hi,
Any body in hamilton can share me the process time.
Application sent march 19/2014
Application received march 24/2014
In process may 08/2014
Test: waiting.
Any body have same case and know when they will send me a letter for the test.
Regards

martin04733

Jan 18, 2015
my timeline is

office: st clair
applied - 2011/09/19
in process - 2012/05/31
RQ - 2012/05
test - 2014/6/12
ATIP report - the application was granted and will be transferred to missisauga to be scheduled for oath ceremony on 2014/11/4.
oath - still waiting

about to approach 40 month!!!
I really hate CANADA!!!!!!!!!

Rayan14

Aug 14, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
martin04733 said:
my timeline is

office: st clair
applied - 2011/09/19
in process - 2012/05/31
RQ - 2012/05
test - 2014/6/12
ATIP report - the application was granted and will be transferred to missisauga to be scheduled for oath ceremony on 2014/11/4.
oath - still waiting

about to approach 40 month!!!
I really hate CANADA!!!!!!!!!
I, too, feel your anger and pain.

martin04733

Jan 18, 2015
applicant314 said:
Why do you wanna become Canadian if you hate Canada?

Citzenship is my right. why do I have to wait for over 40 months and still not get my citzenship right ,but 2013-14 applicants can almost get their light speed total application process to be done in a year? I mean it's the Goveronment's fault! they should self-criticize themselves. why do they want to clear out the backlog now? it's because they made that mistakes to unnecessarily waste many applicant's valuable time.

how long have you been waiting ? if you have also waited for over 40 months and you still think Canada is innocent of this backlog behavior to residents, please tell me I am wrong.