+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Timeline after test at St. Clair Office

bangloboy

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
twocats said:
They said, that the file went to the judge, and the judge will decide what happens next. Checked e-CAS yesterday, nothing there. As for the interview, my impression at that time was, that it went well; and later, the call centre agent read me a note from my file, which confirmed that they had addressed the residency concerns.
Hopefully soon! Hang in there! Almost of all RQed applicants on this forum who did test/interview in January have gotten oath dates. If you didn't have any serious issues you are almost there!

freebird3000

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
siki said:
When I called two weeks ago, they told me the same thing.
Today, The agent told me that she can see that I gave my test on the 4th and everything is going smoothly.Your oath is going to be between few weeks to few months .
Yes. the agent told me nothing is done after I had the test.
I believe thats normal. they wait for judge ' decision first and will update the file. either it will be the oath or hearing.
the call center told me the same thing that it takes few month for oath to be scheduled. however, in reality, we see people are now getting oath letters including 26,27,28,29 and 30 January.
let's keep faith in reality. it seems call centres do not have anything new.

misspurple

Feb 7, 2014
misspurple said:
Hello, here's my timeline:

Oct 2012- received application
Feb 2013- started processing application
Sept 2013- submitted RQ
Nov 2013- submitted fingerprints
Jan 2014- notice to take citizenship exam
Feb 13, 2014- passed citizenship exam (St. Clair)

Oath date?

siki

Dec 16, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2010
AOR Received.
12/2014
File Transfer...
02/2015
Med's Request
04/2015
Med's Done....
05/2015
I hope you are right and we all get something soon. Hopefully, this week lol :)

freebird3000

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
siki said:
I hope you are right and we all get something soon. Hopefully, this week lol :)
I hope you will get your oath letter today or tomorrow . once you get it , we will also get closer to receive ours .
Seems CIC is scheduling oaths on daily basis .

Dont forget to check your mails today :)

freebird3000

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
twocats said:
They said, that the file went to the judge, and the judge will decide what happens next. Checked e-CAS yesterday, nothing there. As for the interview, my impression at that time was, that it went well; and later, the call centre agent read me a note from my file, which confirmed that they had addressed the residency concerns.
Hi Twocats,

you and your partner went for test and interview together . ( family application )
I am sure they are just taking a look at your RQ and other supporting document , and you will receive good news soon .
previously, you mentioned " my partner seems to be passing through with 18 trips outside Canada, and 7 months absence right after landing" if all those trips matches the CBSA records , you guys will be fine .

I believe they are just conducting more scrutiny , and they will soon mail you guys the oath letter.

toronto60

Mar 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have similar time an passed test at St Clear office on the 13 of February
Waiting for oath

F.H

Mar 15, 2013
My wife called CIC today and the representative mentioned that they have sent the letter to scarobough last week and now it is on their discretion when the will scheduale the ceremony. this is what my wife told me. ;D. Does that make any sense. should it be the file or letter? Did anyone else got the same type of response. if would really appreciate if someone can help me to understand it.

dossip

Jun 10, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
F.H said:
My wife called CIC today and the representative mentioned that they have sent the letter to scarobough last week and now it is on their discretion when the will scheduale the ceremony. this is what my wife told me. ;D. Does that make any sense. should it be the file or letter? Did anyone else got the same type of response. if would really appreciate if someone can help me to understand it.
That means, your wife will be getting the letter soon, its only a matter of logistical timeline for Scarborough folks to arrange the oath date.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In Scarborough people have been getting Oath within 2 weeks... except me. I have been waiting since Jan 22nd :)

dossip said:
That means, your wife will be getting the letter soon, its only a matter of logistical timeline for Scarborough folks to arrange the oath date.

freebird3000

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
vinaypuri said:
In Scarborough people have been getting Oath within 2 weeks... except me. I have been waiting since Jan 22nd :)
Vinaypuri,
you had your test at scarborough and no RQ
here we put updates for those who had their tests at st clair and had RQ on file.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know, I am just adding my two cents that peeps have been getting Oath dates very fast in Scar. I did not have RQ before test... I m hoping not to get one now

freebird3000 said:
Vinaypuri,
you had your test at scarborough and no RQ
here we put updates for those who had their tests at st clair and had RQ on file.

moosh

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

Congrats to all who finally got their oath dates! Fantastic news

Here is my time line to share:

RQ Submitted Sept 2013 scarborough
Notice to Prepare dated 23Dec 2013
Passed test Feb 20th St Clair

Hoping and praying all those waiting get their oath letters soon!

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
moosh said:
Hello All,

Congrats to all who finally got their oath dates! Fantastic news

Here is my time line to share:

RQ Submitted Sept 2013 scarborough
Notice to Prepare dated 23Dec 2013
Passed test Feb 20th St Clair

Hoping and praying all those waiting get their oath letters soon!
moosh keep us posted when you get the oath letter! i did my test on 21st feb