+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath ceremony-Ottawa

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is not that strange that they do not have any ceremonies in the cic website??

bidur78

Star Member
Sep 8, 2013
My wife applied in March 2014,test in Oct 21 and oath is next week 21st .Out of country for more than 10 months in the last 4 years..lucky not to get RQ..

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for sharing and congrats again :)

bidur78 said:
My wife applied in March 2014,test in Oct 21 and oath is next week 21st .Out of country for more than 10 months in the last 4 years..lucky not to get RQ..

The_ottawa

May 15, 2014
bidur78 said:
Hi Bidur,

Was you wife's e-cas updated yet or does it still show item for indicating the test date?

Thanks

The_ottawa

May 15, 2014
bidur78 said:
The_ottawa..her ecase has not been updated yet..still the same..
Thanks for the response bidur78.

So if the letter gets lost with Canada post which is a possibility and ecas is not updated you could miss the Oath appointment. If this happens your applications gets cancelled and you cant appeal.

Can you believe it is 2015 and CIC still don't have a reliable system?

:-X

MissMia

Jan 13, 2015
om saif said:
is not that strange that they do not have any ceremonies in the cic website??
You can view the list of citizenship ceremonies on the cic.gc.ca website by typing Ceremonies in the search bar and click on the first link. Then select the province.

Hope this helps.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OTTAWA2013 said:
Hello Ottawa member's

Hope everyone still waiting to hear about his/her test & Oath will have a good news coming his way very soon

I just wanted to share something weird i realized on the CIC website As the Ottawa office location is No longer available on the Ceremonies List
as we were able before to search by location or by the city for upcoming ceremony now Ottawa is not even there!!!
Now you can't even search by Ottawa , Only Ontario and Ottawa is not listed under Ontario's Locations :eek:

What do you guys think about that ?

Good luck everyone!!!
Here we go! Ottawa is back on the list with three days (19, 20 and 21) of oath ceremony.
Cheers

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes and finally. they have three days and nine ceremonies in total, however, Montreal has 36 ceremony in January only.

beauhoe said:
Here we go! Ottawa is back on the list with three days (19, 20 and 21) of oath ceremony.
Cheers

Wolverine

Oct 7, 2008
beauhoe said:
Dear Wolverine,
Thank you for joining our team. YES your oath ceremony can be rescheduled once. However, you need pretty good reasons to make it happen. On the emotional level, I feel you deeply but I am not sure how the CIC agent is going to react hearing the reason you are evoking here. To be at this point in the process, I am sure that you already give up so many things. Please do not let this slip out of your hand.
May everything goes well for you and your family.

Cheers,
Luckily I have already got an invitation, the oath is next week so it won't overlap with my trip. Only 5 weeks between the test and the actual oath, I am impressed!

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends,
It feels so good to be back home. I hope you are doing fantastic.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wolverine said:
Luckily I have already got an invitation, the oath is next week so it won't overlap with my trip. Only 5 weeks between the test and the actual oath, I am impressed!
Good to know and I hope everything is going well at your end.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bidur78 said:
Congratulations with your wife oath.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Ottawa oath takers,
What's news? Are there anyone on the February 16th list?
Cheers,