Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
Hello Ottawa member's

Hope everyone still waiting to hear about his/her test & Oath will have a good news coming his way very soon

I just wanted to share something weird i realized on the CIC website As the Ottawa office location is No longer available on the Ceremonies List
as we were able before to search by location or by the city for upcoming ceremony now Ottawa is not even there!!!
Now you can't even search by Ottawa , Only Ontario and Ottawa is not listed under Ontario's Locations :eek:

What do you guys think about that ?

Good luck everyone!!!

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OTTAWA2013 said:
Yeah buddy, just busy with work, trying to get things in order then i can plan for a summer vacation :)

so when are you planing to leave ?

Good luck with your trip, have fun :)
Wow! Good to hear back from you. We are glad that you are doing terrific. My friend you need to relax a bit from work and enjoy the winter, summer is still months away...
I am leaving on January 8th and will be free from conference on 15th. However, I am planning to go and discover Nagoya, Osaka, Niigata and Sendai until 22nd.
How about you? Anything special during the winter?
Cheers my friend,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OTTAWA2013 said:
Hello Guys

I'd like to wish you all a happy Christmas & happy new year

and I hope the year 2015 will bring all the good news to everyone, and all your dreams will come true

Good luck everyone!
Thank you! We all wish you great holidays and HAPPY NEW YEAR too.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OTTAWA2013 said:
Hello Ottawa member's

Hope everyone still waiting to hear about his/her test & Oath will have a good news coming his way very soon

I just wanted to share something weird i realized on the CIC website As the Ottawa office location is No longer available on the Ceremonies List
as we were able before to search by location or by the city for upcoming ceremony now Ottawa is not even there!!!
Now you can't even search by Ottawa , Only Ontario and Ottawa is not listed under Ontario's Locations :eek:

What do you guys think about that ?

Good luck everyone!!!
That simply means that Ottawa is done with oath ceremony this month. As soon as new schedules are in, it will be on again so no worries our local CIC is not close.
Be blessed my friend.

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
beauhoe said:
That simply means that Ottawa is done with oath ceremony this month. As soon as new schedules are in, it will be on again so no worries our local CIC is not close.
Be blessed my friend.

I know but the thing is it never happened before, this is the first time
I used to be able to search by the city so Ottawa for example, and even if there was no upcoming ceremonies you'd still be able to see Ottawa listed with the rest of Ontario location's, but this is really weird

I hope it's just because a new Update or something of the sort

Good luck everyone!!

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
beauhoe said:
Thank you! We all wish you great holidays and HAPPY NEW YEAR too.
Cheers,

Thank you my friend , and i hope that you will have a good time and enjoy your trip, be safe
as for myself , i still have time to plan for my trip like i said won't be before April

Good luck!

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OTTAWA2013 said:
I know but the thing is it never happened before, this is the first time
I used to be able to search by the city so Ottawa for example, and even if there was no upcoming ceremonies you'd still be able to see Ottawa listed with the rest of Ontario location's, but this is really weird

I hope it's just because a new Update or something of the sort

Good luck everyone!!
If one thing I know, Ottawa will be back in January once the ceremonies are scheduled. I've seen this before with cities like Gatineau and Laval. No panic!
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,
Certificate showing citizen but passport came with nationality. Is this normal?
Cheers,

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
beauhoe said:
Hello all,
Certificate showing citizen but passport came with nationality. Is this normal?
Cheers,

What do you mean passport came with Nationality ? Place of birth ?

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OTTAWA2013 said:
What do you mean passport came with Nationality ? Place of birth ?
We went through the citizenship process and got the certificate of Canadian citizenship so I thought in the passport they are going to write "citizen" but instead it is "nationality" and I am wondering if it is a mistake in my passport. Do you have the same thing in yours?
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elen1984 said:
Wow , You get it so fast , warm congratulations beauhoe now you can book your trip , I wish you spend sweet days in Tokyo .
Dear elen1984,
Any update with your passport yet?
Cheers,

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
beauhoe said:
We went through the citizenship process and got the certificate of Canadian citizenship so I thought in the passport they are going to write "citizen" but instead it is "nationality" and I am wondering if it is a mistake in my passport. Do you have the same thing in yours?
Cheers,

I haven't got mine yet, maybe today, i thought it would be like... Nationality- CAN, and then it shows your place of birth ?

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OTTAWA2013 said:
I haven't got mine yet, maybe today, i thought it would be like... Nationality- CAN, and then it shows your place of birth ?
Exactly like that: Nationality- Canadian and than place of birth-... I was expecting something like this: Citizen of Canada. I am sure that yours should be on the way by now.
Cheers,

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
beauhoe said:
Exactly like that: Nationality- Canadian and than place of birth-... I was expecting something like this: Citizen of Canada. I am sure that yours should be on the way by now.
Cheers,

LOL :) it's the same thing if your nationality is a Canadian then you are a Citizen :)
Almost all countries do the same format

yeah i expect to get it today