+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath ceremony-Ottawa

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ottawa is in a latency stage for oath ceremony. Three days on September/October and only two for November. Please let us know how this is affecting your daily life.

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
Hi,
I am not at that stage yet- still waiting for the next step after "in process". But for sure, Ottawa seems to be very slow
in processing. If there is a petition to sign for consistent processing across Canada, count me in-lol. ;)

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
Stay safe ottawa/Gatineau residents..

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zsha said:
Hi,
I am not at that stage yet- still waiting for the next step after "in process". But for sure, Ottawa seems to be very slow
in processing. If there is a petition to sign for consistent processing across Canada, count me in-lol. ;)
I hope by the time you get in things change in Ottawa for a speedy processing.
Which you the best my friend.

Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bidur78 said:
Ceremony in Ottawa is very limited.Ottawa really sucks.!! :mad:
I agree! Things are not green in Ottawa for those who passed the citizenship exam and awaiting for oath ceremony.
Cheers,

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would like to see the comments of those who went or are going through the painful waiting. It is like a nightmare, isn't it?

12om3

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beauhoe said:
Ottawa is in a latency stage for oath ceremony. Three days on September/October and only two for November. Please let us know how this is affecting your daily life.
Ottawa office is one of the slowest accross the whole country .. Most of applications received by October and November 2013 are not yet scheduled Test/Exam date ! I'm not even considering those who received RQ .. I'm talking about straight forward applications with no issues at all !!

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
12om3 said:
Ottawa office is one of the slowest accross the whole country .. Most of applications received by October and November are not yet scheduled Test/Exam date ! I'm not even considering those who received RQ .. I'm talking about straight forward applications with no issues at all !!
I was told that the National Capital has no immigration judge, so to schedule oath ceremony, one have to ask Montreal for help.

12om3

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beauhoe said:
I was told that the National Capital has no immigration judge, so to schedule oath ceremony, one have to ask Montreal for help.
For Oath that can be a reason .. but to schedule exam thats not reasonable at all :)

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
12om3 said:
For Oath that can be a reason .. but to schedule exam thats not reasonable at all :)
Welcome 12om3!
Actually, my test schedule was quicker.

boltz

Jul 30, 2009
beauhoe said:
So, is judge mandatory for a oath ceremony? Pardon my ignorance.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
boltz said:
So, is judge mandatory for a oath ceremony? Pardon my ignorance.
Welcome in boltz,
Yes, the citizenship judges are mandatory for the oath ceremony. To read more about their roles, please click on the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/commission/roles.asp

Cheers,

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
HELLO EVERYONE!!!!

NEW UPDATE FOR OTTAWA !!!

New ceremonies in Ottawa on NOV 10,12,13
did anyone got invitation for ceremony ??

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL.