Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
Hello everyone!

A quick update :- OTTAWA

New Oath ceremony in Ottawa on Monday, Dec 08 ,2014

So 3 days for the month of Nov and Now ONE day for Dec !!!

Please share your update !!!

Good luck to everyone still waiting for test/Oath !!!

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OTTAWA2013 said:
Hello everyone!

A quick update :- OTTAWA

New Oath ceremony in Ottawa on Monday, Dec 08 ,2014

So 3 days for the month of Nov and Now ONE day for Dec !!!

Please share your update !!!

Good luck to everyone still waiting for test/Oath !!!
Thank you OTTAWA2013! I hope we get more days...
Cheers,

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
beauhoe said:
Thank you OTTAWA2013! I hope we get more days...
Cheers,

You welcome beauhoe !

any update from your end ?

wish you the best of luck!

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OTTAWA2013 said:
You welcome beauhoe !

any update from your end ?

wish you the best of luck!
I am getting the feeling that December is coming with the good news.

Cheers,

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
Nothing new so far!
I called CIC today and the agent told me that their goal is to schedule the ceremony for me by March, 10th , which is a 6 months waiting after taking the test since i passed my test on sep, 8th , but it could happen any time before that she said !( standard answer : wait for 6 months after your test! )
I really think this is only apply to the Ottawa office , offcourse since they have 2 or 3 days of ceremonies per month , when other offices gets like 15 to 20 days per month , so as a result you have a major delay on oath invitations

Good luck!!

bidur78

Star Member
Sep 8, 2013
Six months??? Even small towns are getting oath faster.This is the capital..This place really sucks!!

elen1984

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
OTTAWA2013 said:
Nothing new so far!
I called CIC today and the agent told me that their goal is to schedule the ceremony for me by March, 10th , which is a 6 months waiting after taking the test since i passed my test on sep, 8th , but it could happen any time before that she said !( standard answer : wait for 6 months after your test! )
I really think this is only apply to the Ottawa office , offcourse since they have 2 or 3 days of ceremonies per month , when other offices gets like 15 to 20 days per month , so as a result you have a major delay on oath invitations

Good luck!!
Oh my God I really get sick for this Ottawa office , 6 months after test ????? if this happen in big city with a lot a people it looks logic , but in small city and the capital :eek: tooooooo much !!!!!

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OTTAWA2013 said:
Nothing new so far!

Good luck!!
Why telling us 1-3 months during the interview while they know that the waiting is going to be 6 months? In addition, how the officer knows that they will have a ceremony on March 10, 2015? I got so many confusing messages from the call center to the point where I just put my fate on something called "waiting".
Cheers,

OttawaBuddy

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
beauhoe said:
Why telling us 1-3 months during the interview while they know that the waiting is going to be 6 months? In addition, how the officer knows that they will have a ceremony on March 10, 2015? I got so many confusing messages from the call center to the point where I just put my fate on something called "waiting".
Cheers,
Call center as usual doesn't help at all.
They told my friend to wait up to May-2015 and he got invitation for the Oath in Toronto next week.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OttawaBuddy said:
Call center as usual doesn't help at all.
They told my friend to wait up to May-2015 and he got invitation for the Oath in Toronto next week.
I agree!