OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
yeah no movement, as far as i know my application was approved on sep 10th which is 2 days right after my test, Not sure whats the hold for!! :mad:
Ottawa office is way behind on final step - sending Oath invitations for applicants with already granted applications.
Nothing to do at this point , but to wait..

Good luck everyone!

bidur78

Star Member
Sep 8, 2013
you are right ,ottawa2013.There is nothing we can do than just wait..hopefully in couple of months,we will get some good news!!

OTTAWA2013

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
LANDED PR 2009
yes i requested one on November 10 , so most likely ill get it by Dec 10 , and it won't make any deference, since i know already that the last note on my file was the approval on sep 10 , just hoping they will remember that this file is missing an invitation while they're working on the ATIP , lol

Hopefully the new year will come with the good news for everyone still waiting !!

MnD

Apr 3, 2014
I passed my test the first week of October and still no news, Called CIC and the agent said that test results were uploaded but no decision has been made yet.

Good luck to all of you.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MnD said:
I passed my test the first week of October and still no news, Called CIC and the agent said that test results were uploaded but no decision has been made yet.

Good luck to all of you.
Yeah! I think it is way too early with CIC-Ottawa.
Hope they send you oath invitation soon.
Good luck

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OTTAWA2013 said:
yes i requested one on November 10 , so most likely ill get it by Dec 10 , and it won't make any deference, since i know already that the last note on my file was the approval on sep 10 , just hoping they will remember that this file is missing an invitation while they're working on the ATIP , lol

Hopefully the new year will come with the good news for everyone still waiting !!
Same here! I requested mine yesterday.
Cheers,

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you wrote Ottawa's upcoming oath dates. do you have any idea how ti get Ottawa's upcoming test dates?
thanks