+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nursing in Quebec. Please Share experience

Nurse1981

Aug 17, 2016
Hi
I would like to know. How to get Quebec nursing license for overseas nurse.

How to get a license?
What exam to Pass?
Is there any online training available.

Regards

kakura

Aug 16, 2016
Hi Nurse1981,

Where are you from? Have you already started immigration process to Quebec?. I am also a Quebec immigration applicant and i have some info ,if you want..

kakura

Aug 16, 2016
Hello,

According to my research, Its not much difficult to get registration only but you have to pass the licensure exam and French language test too within 2-3 yeras for getting full permit. but once the registration process complete you can work as a CPN (Candidate for professional nursing). AT first, all you have to do is to ask OIIQ for registration package ,and you can ask now for that..they will send the package in your email .Then you have to pay the fee and get a file number . after you get file number you have to fill the other forms from your educational institution and current/previous employer. I think they will ask for some integration program if they feel we are not competent and after completing some bridging program we can work as a CPN . i hope this will be useful for you. :) :) , By the way have you started the federal part already?

I had a link but i couldn't upload here ...you can search for OIIQ registration for overseas nursing...gud luck

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Nurse1981 said:
Hi
I would like to know. How to get Quebec nursing license for overseas nurse.

How to get a license?
What exam to Pass?
Is there any online training available.

Regards
You will get everything on this site http://www.oiiq.org/english-version

If you got your CSQ then it is the best moment to start the registration process. OIIQ will send you the application package if you contact them. Registration fee is about CAD700

Mar 1, 2020
hello everybody ,

I am writing you this email to ask you some questions about how can i work as a foreign nurse in Quebec.
I am Lebanese taking my nursing bachelor at Lebanese american university. can you give me the all process that i should do to work as a nurse legally in Quebec.

Thank you .

Mar 1, 2020
and does my degree is equivalent here and acceptable?

can someone send to me all details and step and the process of moving from lebanon to here

thank you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
hello everybody ,

I am writing you this email to ask you some questions about how can i work as a foreign nurse in Quebec.
I am Lebanese taking my nursing bachelor at Lebanese american university. can you give me the all process that i should do to work as a nurse legally in Quebec.

Thank you .
Are you fluent in French? Do you wear any form of head covering? If so, Quebec is probably not a good option.