+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Are you saying we should not expect any pass request from cic this year?
I don't think we as the PNP-pending could ever get it this year. It seems that they have allocated our quota to refugees, because the total PR admission number can not exceed the yearly plan, then they allocate the quota from the non-priority programs to the refugees program. Those are my theory for discussion.

Last edited:
Reactions: PNPapplicant89
Mar 29, 2017
I don't think we as the PNP-pending could ever get it this year. It seems that they have allocated our quota to refugees, because the total PR admission number can not exceed the yearly plan, then they allocate the quota from the non-priority programs to the refugees program. Those are my theory for discussion.
Political correctness, as I mentioned months ago in this thread

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Political correctness, as I mentioned months ago in this thread
Agree! What this government does is like a show, who ever cry louder gets the priority!

Read this, last week, there is an article about care giver wait for 8 years to get PR and united with her family. Now IRCC committ to give care giver category priority!!!!
https://www.cicnews.com/2017/12/ircc-pledges-to-have-most-pr-applications-from-live-in-caregiver-program-completed-in-2018-129919.html#gs.NztlKQ0

We need cry louder!!! I wonder if anyone of you know any reporter, we need to let people know our story too!!!

SERAPH_WAITingForPPR

Oct 17, 2017
Agree! What this government does is like a show, who ever cry louder gets the priority!

Read this, last week, there is an article about care giver wait for 8 years to get PR and united with her family. Now IRCC committ to give care giver category priority!!!!
https://www.cicnews.com/2017/12/ircc-pledges-to-have-most-pr-applications-from-live-in-caregiver-program-completed-in-2018-129919.html#gs.NztlKQ0

We need cry louder!!! I wonder if anyone of you know any reporter, we need to let people know our story too!!!
We did this Petition, but I guess no help...
https://www.change.org/p/significant-delay-in-processing-of-pr-applications-for-inland-provincial-nominees

SERAPH_WAITingForPPR

Oct 17, 2017
I get my CSIS nodes today. It says my security screening is still in progress....

If I am correct, csis check security first then cbsa starts... Does that mean csis has process my case for 11 month... and never finish...

AmKh

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 27th, 2015
Doc's Request.
April 13th, 2016
AOR Received.
November 3rd, 2015
Med's Request
April 29th, 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
Has anyone ever got PPR once they are asked for CV n stuff? Has anyone ever heard of anyone who got PPR after CV request?

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
I get my CSIS nodes today. It says my security screening is still in progress....

If I am correct, csis check security first then cbsa starts... Does that mean csis has process my case for 11 month... and never finish...
Csis did the security check first, then pass to cbsa to do security screening, cbsa might contact the other department to process in-depth screening, such as Agency's National Targeting Centre (NTC) , then they send the feedback to CBSA officer to review. After that, CBSA send the feedback to IRCC. My file has been waiting for review of an officer since May, I guess it is CBSA officer hasn't reviewed the feedback from NTC. If you had ever been told there is a 3rd party document in pending, or no 3rd party bla bla, which means, your file was send to CBSA, now it is pending to CBSA review too. CBSA is the bottleneck all the time, especially when refugee numbers hike.

SERAPH_WAITingForPPR

Oct 17, 2017
Csis did the security check first, then pass to cbsa to do security screening, cbsa might contact the other department to process in-depth screening, such as Agency's National Targeting Centre (NTC) , then they send the feedback to CBSA officer to review. After that, CBSA send the feedback to IRCC. My file has been waiting for review of an officer since May, I guess it is CBSA officer hasn't reviewed the feedback from NTC. If you had ever been told there is a 3rd party document in pending, or no 3rd party bla bla, which means, your file was send to CBSA, now it is pending to CBSA review too. CBSA is the bottleneck all the time, especially when refugee numbers hike.
CSIS say my security screening is still in progress. I guess that mean even CSIS has not finish yet... Now I feel 30 months is a dream for my case...