+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
I received the following response after filling the web form around 2 months ago: Application is awaiting review by an officer.Notification will be sent in due course. Any idea what does it mean?? security is done finally after 19 months??
Hi umanitoba, This doesn't mean the security is done. I received the same note in earilier of June and I called CIC today learned that my security check is still ongoing, waiting review by an officer.

P

pnpab

I received the following response after filling the web form around 2 months ago: Application is awaiting review by an officer.Notification will be sent in due course. Any idea what does it mean?? security is done finally after 19 months??
Interesting article about how a new law expedited processing of new applications while the ones submitted prior to that did not receive adequate resources and been in limbo.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/legacy-refugees-resources-dion-1.4191984

"They are a group of about 5,500 people who have yet to have their asylum claims heard. That's because they arrived in Canada in 2012, just before the federal government passed a law that requires new refugee clams to be heard within 60 days. Since the IRB had to comply with the law, it put thousands of existing files to the side — where they've stayed ever since."

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
After the update that medical results have been passed , it is showing that background checks are in process.

Does anyone know how long background check takes?

Dec 2015 inland applicant

Paramhooda

Jul 3, 2017
Yankie I got PPR too. Just to know that your Spouse is Inland Applicant because I am the main Applicant I got for me but not for my spouse and I called cic they said I have to do landing first then they will send for my spouse