+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

Paramhooda

Jul 3, 2017
Yankie I got PPR too. Just to know that your Spouse is Inland Applicant because I am the main Applicant I got for me but not for my spouse and I called cic they said I have to do landing first then they will send

Paramhooda

Jul 3, 2017
Yankie I got PPR too. Just to know that your Spouse is Inland Applicant because I am the main Applicant I got for me but not for my spouse and I called cic they said I have to do landing first then they will send

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Got PPR
DEC 2015 Applicant
Congrats to you!!!
Hey iam dec 2015 applicant as well. 02 dec 2015.. so we just got our application updated to med results passed within a week of my spouse submitting her meds, i am an inland applicant and my wife is in our homeland country.

So any idea how long and what will be next for us.

As it shows the portal has added background check and final decison slots as well.

Thansk

Yanike

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
08-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Request
26-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-10-2016 pass
Passport Req..
30-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
waitin
LANDED..........
waiting
My son and I are on my spouses application as dependent so its one letter with everyone on it. They also included a bio data which has to list the main applicant, spouse and children full name, height and eye color.

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
My son and I are on my spouses application as dependent so its one letter with everyone on it. They also included a bio data which has to list the main applicant, spouse and children full name, height and eye color.
How long it takes in final bcg check after medical passed?

Yanike

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
08-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Request
26-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-10-2016 pass
Passport Req..
30-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
waitin
LANDED..........
waiting
my
How long it takes in final bcg check after medical passed?
case was complicated with representative getting an additional document and send it to God knows where got bk the same request 4 months after so i cant tell. We did medical from September 2016, medical passed October 2016, got ppr 8 months later

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Hi

I added my spouse 9months ago i am dec 2015 inland applicant.spouse was asked to submit medical two weeks ago and a week later it is showing as passed.now we are waiting on final bcg check.been 20months now almost to my application

pks.jndz

May 25, 2017
Hi

I added my spouse 9months ago i am dec 2015 inland applicant.spouse was asked to submit medical two weeks ago and a week later it is showing as passed.now we are waiting on final bcg check.been 20months now almost to my application
I added my spouse in Dec and submitted medical in March and still nothing!

P

pnpab

I received the following response after filling the web form around 2 months ago: Application is awaiting review by an officer.Notification will be sent in due course. Any idea what does it mean?? security is done finally after 19 months??
Do you know what's the timeline for sec check process by Csis cbsa and cic?

amanxdeep

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Hello everyone
I need some feedback here. I was thinking my file is with CSIS so I faxed CSIS on June 13 regarding my background check. I received reply from them that "We never received security screening request from IRCC for your Permanent Resident file". Any idea where is this background check is happening. Timeline 09 November 2015 applicant. If anyone knows anything about this please let me know

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Hello everyone
I need some feedback here. I was thinking my file is with CSIS so I faxed CSIS on June 13 regarding my background check. I received reply from them that "We never received security screening request from IRCC for your Permanent Resident file". Any idea where is this background check is happening. Timeline 09 November 2015 applicant. If anyone knows anything about this please let me know
I suggest you call CIC to check it out, asking them if they are expecting the additional document from you or they are doing it on their own.

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
Do you know what's the timeline for sec check process by Csis cbsa and cic?
Csis security check is usually done in 3 months after BC in process based on several csis notes. You can ask for your status from csis and they will send you a letter. Problem is we don't know why cic is not finalinzing our apps.

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Csis security check is usually done in 3 months after BC in process based on several csis notes. You can ask for your status from csis and they will send you a letter. Problem is we don't know why cic is not finalinzing our apps.
hear hear! Idon't know why cic is not processing our apps.
This is summer break time, maybe we shall expect sometime after summer? My work permit processing time is 61 days, which is slowing down too. I remember in earlier of this year when I called CIC, I heard the living in care givers' processing time was about 44 months, now it is about 58 months. I think maybe the average processing time for all the paper based are longer than before in summer.

Last edited: