+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

P

pnpab

Hello everyone
I need some feedback here. I was thinking my file is with CSIS so I faxed CSIS on June 13 regarding my background check. I received reply from them that "We never received security screening request from IRCC for your Permanent Resident file". Any idea where is this background check is happening. Timeline 09 November 2015 applicant. If anyone knows anything about this please let me know
Csis security check is usually done in 3 months after BC in process based on several csis notes. You can ask for your status from csis and they will send you a letter. Problem is we don't know why cic is not finalinzing our apps.
What about CBSA? Csis sends recommendation to cbsa and cbsa to cic. How long does cbsa take to respond back to cic?

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
I added my spouse in Dec and submitted medical in March and still nothing!
Did u submit medical upfront or they asked for it? What is your timeline ? Inland or outland?

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
hear hear! Idon't know why cic is not processing our apps.
This is summer break time, maybe we shall expect sometime after summer? My work permit processing time is 61 days, which is slowing down too. I remember in earlier of this year when I called CIC, I heard the living in care givers' processing time was about 44 months, now it is about 58 months. I think maybe the average processing time for all the paper based are longer than before in summer.
Yeah its really frustrating! Imean every time you see a new newsletter that processing times are being shorter now but i dont know for who they are shorter for?! As far i can see everybody here has exceeded their average timelines!

amanxdeep

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Hi

I added my spouse 9months ago i am dec 2015 inland applicant.spouse was asked to submit medical two weeks ago and a week later it is showing as passed.now we are waiting on final bcg check.been 20months now almost to my application
I am nov 09, 2015 applicant and added my spouse in Oct 2016, they never asked anything. FYI I gave them upfront medical and everything in one shot

amaan008

Mar 1, 2017
I suggest you call CIC to check it out, asking them if they are expecting the additional document from you or they are doing it on their own.
Amandeep when did u get reply from csis and how because I did fax before u and I haven't received any reply yet

A

alberto121212

Hello guys ( Amaan) and others that tried contacting CSIS ?

Did you guys get any helpful response ?

https://www.csis.gc.ca/scrtscrnng/index-en.php

I read that the communication has to be by mail only ( No Fax or Email) and response time is 8 weeks.

any drawbacks from doing so ?

I am a December 2015 applicant and my GCM notes state that everything is passed except for security check in progress still.

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017

I read that the communication has to be by mail only ( No Fax or Email) and response time is 8 weeks.

I am a December 2015 applicant and my GCM notes state that everything is passed except for security check in progress still.
Hi i am also in the same process as yours, inland dec 2015 applicant, meds passed now final bcg check is left

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Im from pakistan , but im currently in canada as a worker and my spouse is back at home country. Where are you from?

r_sethi

Jul 14, 2017
I am also inland dec 2015 applicant .
I filled the form and that's what they replied to me.
I also went to MP. they said your file is in que for an review by an officer.
and processing time no longer once file is in que for review.
anyone in the same situation?
what review ?
just little confused as my medical, eligibility , criminality is already passed but they have not started the security check.

r_sethi

Jul 14, 2017
im in a same boat my friend.
inland app dec 2015

amanxdeep

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017

Yes they replied back in exactly in one month saying "we havent received any request from IRCC regarding your PR application.

MASOOD85

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2015
Nomination.....
19-06-2015
My application also exceeded the processing time of 2 years, what I understand after that long wait is that in most of the cases CIC is delaying the application of Irani's and Pakistani's applicant.
I also submitted a request CSIS for the status of my security check few days ago, waiting for their response.

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
I am also stuck now in final background check. Processing time has exceeded 4months now. Since its weekend i will be calling cic on monday to get an idea ,if nothing than i will be contacting MP .thats all theres left to do now.