+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

A

alberto121212

amaan008 said:
what was the due date in your case @ harry potter .R u single applicant or do u apply with spouse ??.As long as you don't call mp and put pressure on them .They would just take their time.When I contacted my mp they said my file is for final review and the review was done by some visa officer in cpc Ottawa and I don't know why would they have another review when he mentioned everything looks fine in the file . The notes say as I HAVE REVIEW THE FILE AND THERE IS NO ADVERSE INFO . AND VISA IS VALID TILL ............. AND MEDICAL PASSED AND THEN HE TRANSFERRD TO PVR OFF REV
So Amaan, the question is, did calling the MP help resolve your case ?

Did you see any major change ?

amaan008

Mar 1, 2017
NOT REALLY ALBERTO BUT ATLEAST THEY DID QUICKLY ACT FOR REVIEW .AFTER I CONTACTED MP THE REVIEW WAS DONE ON MY FILE BY VISA OFFICER AND THEN IT GOT TRANSFERRED TO PV2 OFF .ATLEAST MY FILE WAS NOT SITTING FOR WHILE . THEY DID ACT SWIFTLY I GUESS . IF TEHY DO FINAL REVIEW ON THE SPECIFIED DUE DATE AND IF I GET MY PPR BY NEXT MONTH THEN I WOULD SAY MISSION ACCOMPLISHED .THEN I WOULD SAY DEIFNITELY MP MIGHT HAVE SOME LEVERAGE ON CIC OFFICER IF THE PROCESSING TIME HAS PASSED THE DUE DATE .

A

alberto121212

amaan008 said:
NOT REALLY ALBERTO BUT ATLEAST THEY DID QUICKLY ACT FOR REVIEW .AFTER I CONTACTED MP THE REVIEW WAS DONE ON MY FILE BY VISA OFFICER AND THEN IT GOT TRANSFERRED TO PV2 OFF .ATLEAST MY FILE WAS NOT SITTING FOR WHILE . THEY DID ACT SWIFTLY I GUESS . IF TEHY DO FINAL REVIEW ON THE SPECIFIED DUE DATE AND IF I GET MY PPR BY NEXT MONTH THEN I WOULD SAY MISSION ACCOMPLISHED .THEN I WOULD SAY DEIFNITELY MP MIGHT HAVE SOME LEVERAGE ON CIC OFFICER IF THE PROCESSING TIME HAS PASSED THE DUE DATE .
Fair enough my friend. I am waiting until i get my notes before i contact MP. I want to have accurate data before i ask for his help.

Wish you the best.. hopefully soon things will be fine.

Dkk2016

Jan 18, 2017
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

What does this means?

meanjoe

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Doc's Request.
12-09-2016
Nomination.....
26-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-02-2017
Dkk2016 said:
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

What does this means?
That means they cannot finalize your file due to the insufficient information. Maybe you have an adverse info to review like criminal record, misrepresentation or so... or maybe your home country doesn't release your information in the timely manner.

Dkk2016

Jan 18, 2017
meanjoe said:
That means they cannot finalize your file due to the insufficient information. Maybe you have an adverse info to review like criminal record, misrepresentation or so... or maybe your home country doesn't release your information in the timely manner.

How much time you should think it will take?

PK_11

Sep 18, 2014
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2016
Doc's Request.
16-09-2016 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
01-02-2016
AOR Received.
12-04-2016
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Not Reqd as of now
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InLand Applicant
meanjoe said:
If it was misrepresentation , they would have rejected application by now.

mohdsafiuddin

Nov 8, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-2-2014
Doc's Request.
11-09-20116, Sent 11-09-2016
Nomination.....
31-10-2015
AOR Received.
23-3-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with nomination
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
Submitted 13-02-2017 Passed 21-02-2017
It could mean literally hundreds of things. Don't panic or assume the worst.
Stay calm, and wait for further instructions(if any).
Try contacting them and ask what's the holdup if possible.

Dkk2016 said:

What does this means?

amaan008

Mar 1, 2017
GUYS I WAS CHCKNG MY GCMS NOTES
ELIGIBILITY : PASSED
SECURITY :
HIRV :
CRIMINALITY : PASSED
ORG CRIME :
MEDICAL : PASSED
MISREPRESENTATION :
OTHER REQS :
FINAL :
MY QUESTION SECURITY AND CRIMINALITY IS COUNTED AS SAME OR DIFFERENT BECAUSE THEY PUT BLANK IN MY SECURITY COLUMN ?

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
amaan008 said:
GUYS I WAS CHCKNG MY GCMS NOTES
ELIGIBILITY : PASSED
SECURITY :
HIRV :
CRIMINALITY : PASSED
ORG CRIME :
MEDICAL : PASSED
MISREPRESENTATION :
OTHER REQS :
FINAL :
MY QUESTION SECURITY AND CRIMINALITY IS COUNTED AS SAME OR DIFFERENT BECAUSE THEY PUT BLANK IN MY SECURITY COLUMN ?
Criminality is different and you already passed it.

amaan008

Mar 1, 2017
NO MY QUESTION IS WHY DID THEY PUT BLANK IN SECURITY ??? . I WAS WONDERING IF CRIMINALITY AND SECURITY ARE CLUBBES TOGETHER ??

Rajveer

Star Member
Aug 1, 2009
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14/10/2014[Bc PNP]
Nomination.....
25/11/2015
AOR Received.
22/01/2016
Med's Request
01/02/2016
Med's Done....
04/02/2016
Passport Req..
26/04/2016
VISA ISSUED...
01/05/2017
LANDED..........
09/05/2017
amaan008 said:
NO MY QUESTION IS WHY DID THEY PUT BLANK IN SECURITY ??? . I WAS WONDERING IF CRIMINALITY AND SECURITY ARE CLUBBES TOGETHER ??
There is a blank in the security because the info cannot be shared with you. Its redacted aka Censored. Criminality is usually RCMP check. Security and Background check takes time.

Dkk2016

Jan 18, 2017
Rajveer said:
There is a blank in the security because the info cannot be shared with you. Its redacted aka Censored. Criminality is usually RCMP check. Security and Background check takes time.

Hi rajveer do u know anything about this?

Dkk2016

Jan 18, 2017
mohdsafiuddin said:
It could mean literally hundreds of things. Don't panic or assume the worst.
Stay calm, and wait for further instructions(if any).
Try contacting them and ask what's the holdup if possible.
Hi.. Thank you mohdsafiuddin... I was really tensed.. They also told me

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

My last file location was ps-sec. Do u know what that means? Thanks in advance..

P

pnpab

Dkk2016 said:
Hi.. Thank you mohdsafiuddin... I was really tensed.. They also told me

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

My last file location was ps-sec. Do u know what that means? Thanks in advance..
security check.