+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

P

pnpab

amaan008 said:
Guys I made case specifics enquiry long back .I got a reply from them .It says as follows Dear candidate ,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
I got the exact same response ~ 2 hours ago.

Mar 29, 2017
umanitoba said:
You received a tracking number and there is an email address in that email to ask questions.
Oh, OK, was thinking something like an automatic self-service search system.

Sending email to federal agent can cost another month. :'(

Thanks anyway.

nuksyed

Dec 4, 2013
AB
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Doc's Request.
01-12-2015
Nomination.....
10-12-2015 Sent CIC: 09-02-2016
AOR Received.
waiting.
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
All of you guys from November who are experiencing delays? Do you know if there is a common theme as to why they may be delaying your applications? I know some Iranians were having this trouble.

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
nuksyed said:
All of you guys from November who are experiencing delays? Do you know if there is a common theme as to why they may be delaying your applications? I know some Iranians were having this trouble.
Yes, it's very common for Iranian and most of Iranian inland applicants are waiting from July 2015. I would say for people that their file sent to in-depth screening the min time should be 4-6 months.

Mar 29, 2017
Nov 2015 applicant w/ spouse.

Called CIC just now, being told my application is in end stage ( but location is still central intake sydney )

criminality , eligibility, medical are all passed for both of us.

Now the only thing left is security check.

I asked the agent if he can see a deadline on my application; he said there is no such deadline.

:-[

umanitoba

May 30, 2015
sexualabilitymorethan16mo said:

Called CIC just now, being told my application is in end stage ( but location is still central intake sydney )

I asked the agent if he can see a deadline on my application; he said there is no such deadline.

The most time consuming step is the security and takes from couple of days to several months.

Mar 29, 2017
umanitoba said:
The most time consuming step is the security and takes from couple of days to several months.
I told the agent if there is no deadline, then it may take another half year or a year and we will be permanently waiting.
He repeatedly emphasize that my file looks in good shape and they will contact me soon once my file moved to next stage.

amanxdeep

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
amaan008 said:
Guys I made case specifics enquiry long back .I got a reply from them .It says as follows Dear candidate ,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

when did you applied ? I am Nov 09 2015

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

amanxdeep

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
sexualabilitymorethan16mo said:

I am Nov 09,2015 applicant with spouse . Medical, Eligibility pass. Criminality pass for myself in progress. Havent started the security . but my file is with CPP, Ottawa.

Alexandra25

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
alexsa75 said:
Just for information.
Inland 12 November 2015; Landing 7 March
PR card got 21 April (in mail box; date on PRcard 12 April)
November 12 2015 applicant, landing 11 March
PR card arrived today April 27
:p ;D :D

AB_xyz

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
Sinabro said:
After got PPR, changed In progress & got DM too.
Mine is same like you but I did not received any PPR yet. I called CIC agent replied your file is still in final review. ECAS still showing decision made.

Thanks