Med's Request
03-09-13
Med's Done....
11-09-13
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-13
LANDED..........
22-01-14
I was able to speak to an agent, said my card is in the production ams will be mailed soon. Hope to get it soon

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Hi guys, may I consult you that if I shall have a valid Visa all the time? I am Nov 2015 applicant, still waiting DM. My work permit is going to expired, so do my Visa, I am thinking to renew the work permit but if the Visa is not necessary, I would like save the 200 dollars Visa application fee to buy myself good meals, and watch movies.
Thanks!

Endless

Jul 13, 2016
Visa Office......
Sydney-ottawa
App. Filed.......
18-03-16
Doc's Request.
16-10-16
Nomination.....
1-3-16
AOR Received.
3-5-16
File Transfer...
16-3-16
Med's Request
1-3-17
Med's Done....
7-3-17
Passport Req..
Waheguru di kirpa nal jaldi hi
LANDED..........
Hi guys, may I consult you that if I shall have a valid Visa all the time? I am Nov 2015 applicant, still waiting DM. My work permit is going to expired, so do my Visa, I am thinking to renew the work permit but if the Visa is not necessary, I would like save the 200 dollars Visa application fee to buy myself good meals, and watch movies.
Thanks!
U can only renew ur work permit
TRV is not necessary if u don't hv any plan to travel during this period u can save this money.

jasypabla

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Vancouver
i gave up hope on cic .I have lost my fiancé in the process .She broke up with me .She waited for too long and she said its over . Thank you cic and Canada for making my life miserable after spending 6 years and contributing to my adaptive country .This is what I get whereas freebies come and enjoy within no time and we work like dogs .Thanks a lot for spoliling our life .I have lost interest and I have no enthusiasm towards pr or anything .I Couldn't find any meaning in life .What ever I have dreamt has been shattered . I m just one lonely sad guy
Any Update?

amaan008

Mar 1, 2017
You are not alone. My situation is even worse than yours. I lost wife in the process. By in my case she betrayed. In my latest gcms notes..Officer review: "PA indicates that he is recently in process of divorcing spouse. Married for less than 2 years, application submitted approx. 2 months after getting married. Appears to have never lived together. Docs provided from divorce proceedings appear to have been processed very quickly outside of normal processing times. Have concerns with motivation behind removing spouse from application and possible inadmissibility". I submitted our application together but my wife cheated me and was using me as means to come here i guess and see what cic is thinking. My divorce is in process (mutual concent). I spent 7 years of my life here studied, then job and thats how they are treating me. At this point i don't know what to do. I have all the proofs but unsure if i wait for cic to request anything from me or just submit an explanation letter. Anyways, if anyone have any suggestions please advise. God is great!
i feel sorry for hopeleft . Unfortunately cic doesn't care about the people who are in Canada as they know they can control us like puppets or dogs .They only care about the

amaan008

Mar 1, 2017
Hi I got my 2nd bridge extension yesterday for a year .God knows when would end this .I am sick and tired of wp and treating us like shit .After living here for 6 years and working hard .Is this what we expect ??.Thanks cic .Cic is the the most in competent organization in the world

Reactions: jasypabla

Alex2028

Feb 21, 2017
Hi I got my 2nd bridge extension yesterday for a year .God knows when would end this .I am sick and tired of wp and treating us like shit .After living here for 6 years and working hard .Is this what we expect ??.Thanks cic .Cic is the the most in competent organization in the world
I know! This is my second bridge work permit, another 255 dollars!!! You know the Toronto Zoo ticket is only 29 dollars. The work permit is actually very expensive.

amaan008

Mar 1, 2017
I know! This is my second bridge work permit, another 255 dollars!!! You know the Toronto Zoo ticket is only 29 dollars. The work permit is actually very expensive.
lolz alex ur the gem of guy .I like your attitude .You cheer and bring smile to people .Thanks for that

P

pnpab

Thanks!
It took me 54 days to get my BOWP approved. I suggest applying asap. Once it expires your SIN number expires, CRS account, health card, drivers license etc. Although the implied status will get you through things but it's not fun to receive calls from employer, cra etc asking about your status in Canada. The visitor visa costs 100 bucks.