+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2015 CIC APPLICANTS

P

pnpab

Nov 09, 2015, in 20th month. Called CIC today ; Firstly he was super rude, Secondly looks he opened my CIC account and read it back to me. I did not gave me anything. He told me if you did not receive anything until Oct 2017, call us back. Oct 2017 is going to be 25 months for me. Today I faxed CSIS regarding my case to give me an update regarding background check. Hopefully soon. Level of frustration is sky rocking.
November applicant here too. I found the trick to avoid all the frustration. Don't give yourself any timeline at this point. Just assume you have the option of be working for the next 12 months, or employed or a combination of the two + some traveling. Don't expect anything till then.
Although it sounds difficult but it helps with the frustration. Otherwise you
This is what "s.##" code refers to:
http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/A-1/

s15 means foreign affairs, criminality and terrorism. Criminal record out of Canada, or related to the country being appointed to terrorism will bring this up.

s16 means inland criminality. Mostly RCMP record, or FBI record.

s21 means any comment or decision the government (IRCC) want to conceal.

s19 means basically "it's none of your business."
The sections differ for Privacy Act vs Access to Information Act. Double check through which Act the GCMS notes were requested.

amaan008

Mar 1, 2017
i gave up hope on cic .I have lost my fiancé in the process .She broke up with me .She waited for too long and she said its over . Thank you cic and Canada for making my life miserable after spending 6 years and contributing to my adaptive country .This is what I get whereas freebies come and enjoy within no time and we work like dogs .Thanks a lot for spoliling our life .I have lost interest and I have no enthusiasm towards pr or anything .I Couldn't find any meaning in life .What ever I have dreamt has been shattered . I m just one lonely sad guy

Reactions: SINP77

xiaopan

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
i gave up hope on cic .I have lost my fiancé in the process .She broke up with me .She waited for too long and she said its over . Thank you cic and Canada for making my life miserable after spending 6 years and contributing to my adaptive country .This is what I get whereas freebies come and enjoy within no time and we work like dogs .Thanks a lot for spoliling our life .I have lost interest and I have no enthusiasm towards pr or anything .I Couldn't find any meaning in life .What ever I have dreamt has been shattered . I m just one lonely sad guy
Oh noooooo. I feel so sorry for you.... I am a Nov 2015 applicant btw lol

xiaopan

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
November applicant here too. I found the trick to avoid all the frustration. Don't give yourself any timeline at this point. Just assume you have the option of be working for the next 12 months, or employed or a combination of the two + some traveling. Don't expect anything till then.
Although it sounds difficult but it helps with the frustration. Otherwise you

The sections differ for Privacy Act vs Access to Information Act. Double check through which Act the GCMS notes were requested.
I just got my GCMS note today. Where is the S15 thing? I can't find it. I wonder if it is included in those whitened out places? Thanks

xiaopan

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Hi Guys,

I ordered had GCMS notes for one of my friend's in India. He applied from India in Jan 2016. He had already got MPNP. In March 2017 they asked for his work Experience docs again.In the GCMS notes they have mentioned a location where they have placed the new documents. The folder name is something like "Immigration/15-Special Projects/AOR sent 28 March 2016.
I am kind a concerned what they mean by "15-Special Projects" in the folder path. Does anybody have any idea.

Thanks,
Kirat Johal
Where is this "Immigration/15-Special Projects/AOR sent 28 March 2016 thing? I can't find the one for me in my note.

amanxdeep

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
i gave up hope on cic .I have lost my fiancé in the process .She broke up with me .She waited for too long and she said its over . Thank you cic and Canada for making my life miserable after spending 6 years and contributing to my adaptive country .This is what I get whereas freebies come and enjoy within no time and we work like dogs .Thanks a lot for spoliling our life .I have lost interest and I have no enthusiasm towards pr or anything .I Couldn't find any meaning in life .What ever I have dreamt has been shattered . I m just one lonely sad guy[/QU
Are you Nov 2015 applicant??

amaan008

Mar 1, 2017
hi amaan , feel bad for you. Never feel alone God said ask and you will receive. According to Jeremiah 32:27 "I am the lord, the Lord of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me? "
Give your burden to God and he will rescue you.
Thank you for kind words .It means a lot to me .Please remember me in your prayers

Debbie12345

Star Member
May 29, 2017
This is what "s.##" code refers to:
http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/A-1/

s15 means foreign affairs, criminality and terrorism. Criminal record out of Canada, or related to the country being appointed to terrorism will bring this up.

s16 means inland criminality. Mostly RCMP record, or FBI record.

s21 means any comment or decision the government (IRCC) want to conceal.

s19 means basically "it's none of your business."
I found this link where he explained aftr reading 7gcms notes.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gcms-notes-well-explained-has-never-before-until-now.390292/

Jesusisgod

May 24, 2017
Sure amaan I will and please cry out to Lord have faith on him I assure you will get PR. Don't go frustrated. Nothing is impossible in God start growing faith in Your heart

Reactions: Baanayaad