+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

Frozen_beast

Apr 1, 2024
Hello everyone,

I recently received PPR for my spouse. However, there's an issue with the letter: my spouse's first name is mentioned without a last name, and the first name is written as the last while the middle name is written as the first name.

Should I proceed with passport submission, or do I need to contact IRCC to correct this?

As my spouse has to submit the passport within 30 days, can we correct the letter by raising a webform?

Please advise.

Fasih Khan

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
I did my re-medical on 1st April, do I need to raise a web form to inform IRCC? Or IOM will upload and inform IRCC about this because in GCKEY it is showing your action is required.

Damdem2

Oct 27, 2023
Please is it advisable to request for gcms notes? My application will be 5 months post AOR on the 9th of April and the last information I received when I raised webform is that my application is awaiting case officer review. I don't know if requesting for webform will have negative impact or cause further delay. I will really appreciate inputs from experienced persons. I'm getting fed-up and plan to zero my mind on the application. The processing time as stated on the website is 5 months.

Ronnie568

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-12-2023
AOR Received.
06-12-2023
Med's Done....
12-10-2023
Passport Req..
03-04-2024
Please is it advisable to request for gcms notes? My application will be 5 months post AOR on the 9th of April and the last information I received when I raised webform is that my application is awaiting case officer review. I don't know if requesting for webform will have negative impact or cause further delay. I will really appreciate inputs from experienced persons. I'm getting fed-up and plan to zero my mind on the application. The processing time as stated on the website is 5 months.
Ordering gcms notes never hurt a case. It has no negative or positive impact on your application. You can order it any time you want.

Reactions: Damdem2

alokpatel007

Mar 19, 2024
  1. Processing fee, RPRF fee, and Biometric fee for my spouse.
  2. A recent picture.
  3. Updated form for myself and completed form for my spouse IMM 008
  4. Updated form for myself and completed form for my spouse IMM 5406
  5. Completed form by spouse IMM5669 & IMM5562 E
  6. Valid passport, and marriage certificate
  7. Police Certificate
  8. Completed Principle Applicant relationship assessment questionnaires
  9. Completed Spouse relationship assessment questionnaires
  10. Evidence of relationship with pictures
  11. Medical Certificate
I submitted most of these documents when I was asked for a couple of them, so let's see. Thank you so much for the details, I appreciate that!

vital350

Star Member
Dec 8, 2023
I did my re-medical on 1st April, do I need to raise a web form to inform IRCC? Or IOM will upload and inform IRCC about this because in GCKEY it is showing your action is required.
I did my remedical at March 26, I called them at March 28 and heard that they see that I made an exam, but results are still not ready. They still did not update GCKey and Tracker. Will call them next Tuesday, if where are no update at that time, cause estimated time for results are 5-10 business days.

NimmaDreamland

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
28th Nov 2023
My AOR is Nov 15 under healthcare category, still going through background check. Is anyone else in the same boat?
Yes, mine is FSW-O, healthcare category. AOR 28th Nov 2023 still security has not started. My Visa office is RROC what is yours?

Reactions: AlbertSingh

Puppylove6

Mar 5, 2024
My AOR is Nov 15 under healthcare category, still going through background check. Is anyone else in the same boat?
Next Monday would be your 5 months application processing time. I called once and they told me it takes 5 months, if it surpasses I should call back. Maybe try calling IRCC