+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Next Monday would be your 5 months application processing time. I called once and they told me it takes 5 months, if it surpasses I should call back. Maybe try calling IRCC
Calling has no impact on anything unless you are in a situation where you were sent an approval email that you never received. It is slightly better to contact your MP, but even that can't influence IRCC tbh.

Puppylove6

Mar 5, 2024
Calling has no impact on anything unless you are in a situation where you were sent an approval email that you never received. It is slightly better to contact your MP, but even that can't influence IRCC tbh.
But if you call they will be able to tell you where they currently are at correct? A lot of people said they call and IRCC reps told them what’s currently in process like security etc

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
But if you call they will be able to tell you where they currently are at correct? A lot of people said they call and IRCC reps told them what’s currently in process like security etc
I agree, calling IRCC helps knowing the status in a bit more detail for sure. My comment was more about calling again to influence the decision.

Trayceee

Star Member
Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
My AOR is Nov 15 under healthcare category, still going through background check. Is anyone else in the same boat?
Yup AOR NOV 17
been in background check and eligibility since Jan 24. Literally no updates no changes. Nothing. Called and they say it's within normal processing time. But so many others have gotten PPR I wonder if they are just going to drag this out and then not approve. I'm seriously nervous.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Yup AOR NOV 17
been in background check and eligibility since Jan 24. Literally no updates no changes. Nothing. Called and they say it's within normal processing time. But so many others have gotten PPR I wonder if they are just going to drag this out and then not approve. I'm seriously nervous.
They've no incentive in dragging anything out and not approving. If that was the case, you'd have received an ADR or a PFL.

Reactions: Trayceee

Damdem2

Oct 27, 2023
My AOR is Nov 15 under healthcare category, still going through background check. Is anyone else in the same boat?
Mine is November 9 AOR. I did the biometrics late though. Maybe that's what affected me. I also learned that IRCC London UK is slow

Newbie2710

Feb 1, 2024
Mine is November 9 AOR. I did the biometrics late though. Maybe that's what affected me. I also learned that IRCC London UK is slow
I did biometrics in late Feb and it immediately updates but no more updates since then, also paid for biometrics early December

GraceHamee

Feb 25, 2024
Please urgently need your input on this
Can I use property evaluation certificate (house) as part of Proof of funds. The value is stated on the certificate

Thanks

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
Please urgently need your input on this
Can I use property evaluation certificate (house) as Proof of funds. The value is stated on the certificate

Thanks
Quick answer non.
They need funds to be readily usable when you come into Canada and not something that you need to sell off before getting your money out of it

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

KevWil

Star Member
Dec 22, 2023
Hi guys

On KeyGC, my background check turned to "not applicable". What does that mean? I've been stacking on BGC for two months (as per Tracker in progress)

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda