Jan 15, 2024
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
28th Nov 2023
Hi guys

On KeyGC, my background check turned to "not applicable". What does that mean? I've been stacking on BGC for two months (as per Tracker in progress)
My Background check shows "Not applicable" in GCKEY since forever!!! Not idea what it means.
Only thing I know so far is my information sharing is completed. But criminality is still in progress and the reason it is stuck in criminality is because my dependent's biometrics for some reason has not yet been approved.
We first gave biometrics on 5th Feb 2024, in Gckey it shows completed but in tracker dependents Biometrics was in progress. And then I got request for appearing for biometrics again for my dependent. And gave it on 8th April but again on tracker it is still not updated and I called IRCC again they said criminality is still in progress due to dependent's biometrics.
So even though in Gckey Background check shows "not applicable" in the back end they are working on it I just don't understand why my dependent's biometrics is not being updated.

Usama96

Nov 23, 2023
My Background check shows "Not applicable" in GCKEY since forever!!! Not idea what it means.
Only thing I know so far is my information sharing is completed. But criminality is still in progress and the reason it is stuck in criminality is because my dependent's biometrics for some reason has not yet been approved.
We first gave biometrics on 5th Feb 2024, in Gckey it shows completed but in tracker dependents Biometrics was in progress. And then I got request for appearing for biometrics again for my dependent. And gave it on 8th April but again on tracker it is still not updated and I called IRCC again they said criminality is still in progress due to dependent's biometrics.
So even though in Gckey Background check shows "not applicable" in the back end they are working on it I just don't understand why my dependent's biometrics is not being updated.
Same here, gckey showing BGC as not applicable and on tracker it's in progress.

As per GCMS notes. Info sharing completed, criminality in progress, security not started.

Usama96

Nov 23, 2023
Please urgently need your input on this
Can I use property evaluation certificate (house) as part of Proof of funds. The value is stated on the certificate

Thanks
No, the certificate has no value until the amount listed on it reflects in your bank account. Certificate cannot be presented as a POF.

KevWil

Star Member
Dec 22, 2023
Hi everyone. I just received a PFL regarding my POF. It's saying bank documents are fake as per the agent. Apparently my agent faked the bank statement. Still I have a bank account in that bank. It's important to highlight that I used my bank account back in my home country in Africa.

Since I'm in Europe, can I use the bank account I have here with the sufficient amount? If yes how can I explain the first one which seems to be fake.

NB: The agent is not responding since I sent him the letter.

Please has anyone faced this? I need your advices

dsaha203

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
Hi everyone. I just received a PFL regarding my POF. It's saying bank documents are fake as per the agent. Apparently my agent faked the bank statement. Still I have a bank account in that bank. It's important to highlight that I used my bank account back in my home country in Africa.

Since I'm in Europe, can I use the bank account I have here with the sufficient amount? If yes how can I explain the first one which seems to be fake.

Hi KevWil, I am sorry you are going through this. This might impact your immigration application, I would strongly recommend getting advice of an accredited immigration lawyer prior to responding. Unfortunately, for the agent very little is on the line.

Reactions: priyapkai

KevWil

Star Member
Dec 22, 2023

@iSaidGoodDay

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023

If I were you, I'd actually stop looking for advice in the forums and seek legal counsel to quickly come up with a response strategy during this 30 days window. At this stage your application is on tiny ice. Your response needs to be very well written and convincing enough for the agent. If your agency faked the bank statement you will have eventually to throw them under the bus but a lawyer will know how to draft the reponse.
Good luck!

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
First thing first, drop a comment on "Thank you Legalfalcon" Thread and ask for his opinion. Secondly, start contacting immigration lawyers.

This will be a tough PFL to counter as your representative was authorized by you to represent you. Any mistake they make is a misrep you did. It sucks that you've sufficient bank balance in EU and the agent decided to fake it regardless. I wish you best of luck and keep us all updated on how things go. Stay strong. It'll be a long journey ahead for you now.

VisaPawlice

Apr 12, 2024
This os the story : my main accounts have been blocked in Europe just a few months before I applied. Reason : I manipulated a lot of money. Africans in European Union will know what I'm talking about. In the meantime I opened an on-line bank account revolut. The fact is that ircc does not accept bank statements from on-line bank since they are signed electronically.

I had two bank statements in my home country. I wanted to send the balance of the money home and use it. But this helper who has been advised to me by a friend told me they will asked for sudden amount in the account then I'd have to explain why they closed my accounts in Europe and it will be complicated since they even said they suspected me to fund terrorism.

Then the agent said. I have someone working in that bank just give me your bank details and he will enter in the system the required transactions so that the amount won't appear once. I did it and he gave me a bank statement with everything and information were mine. He assured me that they have their way to make it the system. That was my fault : trusting this bulshit.

After what I opened a new bank account (common bank account) in Europe. Where I received my salary and everything.

So that's the story
This is the story the same guy KevWil posted on a WhatsApp group. This should be reported to IRCC.

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
Bro I will tell them the truth as advised by experts and provide evidences because I wasn't aware. Then I will let them decide. There's nothing I can do
I don't know who told you that online banks are not acceptable by IRCC but the guy is totally wrong. I myself have an online account and as per the latest GCMS notes everything of my POF was accepted.

Fasih Khan

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
Need guidance. I have got PPR and the address that it shows on the document Is not the one that I used as a correspondence address. It shows the current address which I mentioned while submitting the documents. Do I need to inform the IRCC and ask them to change it? Or should I just submit the passport?

Sjunior01

Sep 5, 2019
Hello
I'm a little confused as I noticed a recent ghost update on my GCKey. My UCI has been updated to a permanent one that I had for a previous visa visitor. However, I haven't received any bills or medical instructions. I'm not sure what's happening; I'm feeling quite perplexed. Does anymone experience the same situation , how long deos it take to get Bill after this Update?

Last edited: