+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
Hello everyone,

I am CEC AOR November 20th and got BIL on february 23rd and BIL was done today. Since I received the BIL, on GCKey my last name was changed from maiden married to maiden only. I managed to create an account on the tracker by using the maiden name only and on the tracker it is the same, my last name is only the maiden name ( I checked into the contact details and it says if it is not accurate to raise a webform).

On my passport my last name is clearly maiden followed by married and on my BIL the full last name was correct too. I am not sure what happened and how to fix this. Is raising the webform the only way ?
It is really frustrating since it is clearly an error on their part.

hawkswalks

Nov 26, 2023
Sydney Australia
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
28-08-2023
Nomination.....
12-09-2023
AOR Received.
4-11-2023
Med's Done....
26-10-2023
GC key updated with following today:

Review of additional documents ( Not sure why as i have not provided any further documents)

February 23, 2024 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision

February 23, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

After waiting ages since eligibility was marked completed on tracker (gc key still shows in progress) I am hopeful of receiving confirmation soon now but remain concerned with my spouse's name being misspelt by IRCC.
Hi all

Just received an update on tracker:

BGC marked complete and COPR number visible in tracker.

Waiting for PPR/COPR email.

lekarsanten

Feb 15, 2024
In December 2023, I created an Express Entry profile. At the time I was collecting my documents for Atlantic Immigration Program and I didn't have Provincial Endorsement certificate. In January I got endorsement certificate and applied with it for AIP. According to CRS score calculator, my score now should be 993 with certificate.

Is Provincial Endorsement certificate same as Provincial Nomination?
Will it make it faster to receive my PR through Express Entry?
Should I delete my Express Entry profile and create a new one? Or delete my Express Entry profile completely and have only AIP application?

bilalmehar381

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
Calgary Alberta
Category........
PNP

Newbie2710

Feb 1, 2024
Hello,
I am under healthcare category and AOR was Nov 14th, everything for me is completed except for background which is in progress, however, my spouse status is different he only passed medical and biometrics and instead of his eligibility, his background check is in progress! Is that odd? Should I be worried?
Also my second question is that one of my work places is changing as of this week, do I have to send web form to IRCC and let them know? Is it worth it since my eligibility is completed already?