Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
is tracker updated first and then GC account ?

Mine Tracker eligibility completed today changed from not started to complete.

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
I have a question. I'm the principal applicant and my husband is dependent. Can he call IRCC? Are they gonna give him the information or do they only give information about the application to the principal applicant?
If his name is in the application, yes he can have access to the file. You can always give a free call using the apps. I really doubt they will say no. In that case just send the form IMM5476. But I don't think they will say no.

Reactions: LeilaOzawz

alfoladotun

Feb 7, 2024
PNP- Outland - Alberta (Edmonton destination)
ITA: October 10
AOR: October 31
Bio Completed: Dec 1
Med completed: Dec 20
BGC show in progress on tracker

Medical Exam: passed - Biometrics: Completed - Eligibility: Completed - Background check: In progress (on tracker)

Last edited:

Damdem2

Oct 27, 2023
Please I need advice regarding my circumstance.

I have a valid visa in the UK but applied for Humanitarian Protection for myself and my children since last year because of threat to life in my home country (with valid proofs). Our passports were collected then.

However, I need my passport to do my biometrics at the Canadian Visa Application Centre and if my visa is approved, I intend relocating to Canada as my current visa will expire in 2025 and I don't know the result of my asylum claim as I have not been scheduled for the substantive interview.

I requested for passport from the UK Home Office and was told it won't be released until a decision has been made on my asylum claim. I don't know what to do because I don't want to be left stranded when my current visa expires.

I went to do my Biometrics but wasn't allowed and was told to provide my passport or approval from IRCC. I declared my situation when I submitted my PR application so IRCC is aware. I sent them a mail yesterday for approval and also raised webform but no response yet

Please I need advice, I have just 2 weeks left to do my biometrics.

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
Please I need advice regarding my circumstance.

I have a valid visa in the UK but applied for Humanitarian Protection for myself and my children since last year because of threat to life in my home country (with valid proofs). Our passports were collected then.

However, I need my passport to do my biometrics at the Canadian Visa Application Centre and if my visa is approved, I intend relocating to Canada as my current visa will expire in 2025 and I don't know the result of my asylum claim as I have not been scheduled for the substantive interview.

I requested for passport from the UK Home Office and was told it won't be released until a decision has been made on my asylum claim. I don't know what to do because I don't want to be left stranded when my current visa expires.

I went to do my Biometrics but wasn't allowed and was told to provide my passport or approval from IRCC. I declared my situation when I submitted my PR application so IRCC is aware. I sent them a mail yesterday for approval and also raised webform but no response yet

Please I need advice, I have just 2 weeks left to do my biometrics.
I'd urge you and strongly advice to contact them ASAP by webform. https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx. But you already did that

If I were you I'd explain the whole ordeal and ask them for two points:
1/Ask for extra time to do the biometrics
2/Ask for a letter in order to do the biometrics or a travel document you can use to do biometrics and to travel to Canada (it's a Blue passeport given to refugees).

May I ask a dumb/personal question but this may probably help with the issue? Do you have threats from your home country's government or some other threats not related to the figure of law? The reason why I ask this is because if you don't have issues with your government, you may go to the embassy and ask for another passeport?
Check also if you can apply for a refugee travel document in UK
https://www.gov.uk/apply-home-office-travel-document

Damdem2

Oct 27, 2023
I'd urge you and strongly advice to contact them ASAP by webform. https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx. But you already did that

If I were you I'd explain the whole ordeal and ask them for two points:
1/Ask for extra time to do the biometrics
2/Ask for a letter in order to do the biometrics or a travel document you can use to do biometrics and to travel to Canada (it's a Blue passeport given to refugees).

May I ask a dumb/personal question but this may probably help with the issue? Do you have threats from your home country's government or some other threats not related to the figure of law? The reason why I ask this is because if you don't have issues with your government, you may go to the embassy and ask for another passeport?
Check also if you can apply for a refugee travel document in UK
https://www.gov.uk/apply-home-office-travel-document
Thanks for your response and advice, I will look into them and consider the most suitable options. I escaped domestic violence and persistent threat to life. I have police report and medical report. I'm still undergoing treatment for the injury too. I don't want to risk withdrawing my pending Humanitarian Protection application until I am 100% sure of the PR

santosh.dh

Star Member
May 18, 2023
ITA: September 20 (Transportation Category)

AOR: November 6th

NO UPDATES YET..
That is very strange indeed. You need to order your GCMS notes to see what's going on. You should've gotten BIL and Meds at least. Did you have military service or did you work in a governmental position? That can delay things too. But yeah, I think it's time for you to be proactive. Call IRCC, ask them about your status and then order GCMS notes.

Reactions: eddyaa1