Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
FSW-O (Transport Category Draw), No upfront Medicals
ITA - 20-Sept-23
AOR - 2-Nov-23
Med Request/BIL - 17-Jan-24
Biometrics Completed - 23-Jan-24
Medical Completed - 23-Jan-24
MEP - 5-Feb-24 (As per GCKey, but application tracker still not updated)

As per tracker:
Biometrics - Completed
Medical - In Progress
Eligibility - Completed
Background - In Progress

Waiting game begins...
When did you get your eligibility completed? TIA.

Nehal56

Star Member
Nov 22, 2023
AOR Nov 6
Medical 19 Jan
Biometrics 23 Jan
I called IRCC now and they said my application is in progress and still within 6 month processing time.
They said criminality did not start yet and PVO is Sydney, Nova Scotia and SVO is ottawa

Amrish1186

Star Member
Jan 23, 2024
AOR Nov 6
Medical 19 Jan
Biometrics 23 Jan
I called IRCC now and they said my application is in progress and still within 6 month processing time.
They said criminality did not start yet and PVO is Sydney, Nova Scotia and SVO is ottawa
You jst have to wait and even if ur application is complete thn also they will say that ur application is still in processing time.
Mine AOR of 2 Oct and before two days I got final decision. Slowly they will process Nov application also.

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
Just got my BIL few moments ago:

FSW-O French language proficiency .
ITA: Sep 27
AOR: Nov 20
Medical : Upfront Nov 8 Completed 27 Jan-
BIL Request : Feb 05
Biometrics Completed : TBD

As per tracker:
Biometrics - In Progress
Medical - Completed
Eligibility - Not started
Background - In Progress

Last edited:

Nuida

Dec 6, 2023
Quick question: how can I call IRCC from outside Canada? For some reason I find it hard to find the number on this thread! Thanks

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
I just got my GCMS notes,
I found out that my PVO is Sydney NS and SVO is Ottawa ON. I guess this will be subject to change.
Now the fun part.
Under Assessments I have
Eligibility : Passed - Candidate (directly translated from french)
Criminality : In Progress
Médical: Passed
The issue actually is, from what I understand, When you have Eligibility you either have one of these: "Not Started", "Calculate", "Calculation In Progress", "Review Required", "Met", or "Passed". But I have Passed - Candidate. Besides that there is no Eligibility section with all the details. And in the tracker it says Eligibility not started yet.
Another discovery is that Under Criminality, Police certificate : 0
Does that mean that they did not get my PCC? should I resend by via webform?
(I'll repost this also in the GCMS thread)
I called IRCC and finally I got someone very knowledgeable.
My PVO is now Ottawa.
Eligibility, even though it's clearly stated in the tracker that has not started yet, the agent told me it's passed. I specifically asked him: So you say R-10 is passed? He burst out laughing : Yes, R-10 is our code to say Eligibility. And for you it has passed even though it's not yet shown in the tracker. It will be updated the next time the visa officer reviews your application.
For the "missing" police certificate : if there is something missing you will be contacted, but if you want to make sure you can send us a webform with the document.
Background: We started a primary analysis for the criminality but we need your biometrics in order todo our cross checks with local law enforcement agencies.

I must say it's a good feeling when you get to talk to an agent who really knows what's he's doing.

LeilaOzawz

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
Algeria
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
November 19th
Med's Done....
October 2023
Passport Req..
February 14
My PVO is now Ottawa.
Eligibility, even though it's clearly stated in the tracker that has not started yet, the agent told me it's passed. I specifically asked him: So you say R-10 is passed? He burst out laughing : Yes, R-10 is our code to say Eligibility. And for you it has passed even though it's not yet shown in the tracker. It will be updated the next time the visa officer reviews your application.
For the "missing" police certificate : if there is something missing you will be contacted, but if you want to make sure you can send us a webform with the document.
Background: We started a primary analysis for the criminality but we need your biometrics in order todo our cross checks with local law enforcement agencies.

I must say it's a good feeling when you get to talk to an agent who really knows what's he's doing.
Oh that's good, they gave you all the information you wanted. We have the same AOR maybe my Eligibility is also passed while it's showing 'not started' on the tracker.

Reactions: sabensaid92

lemonwater2l

Star Member
Jan 25, 2024
Category........
CEC
Hey folks, is it going to be better to call IRCC to ask my progress? Kinda frustrated not getting after since my AOR (nov 29) Seems like they not even started reviewing.. and wondering if they gonna take any action if I call them.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
My PVO is now Ottawa.

Eligibility can't be marked pass without R10. Eligibility is A11.2, not R10 though - the agents are not very educated on some of these things. They do have much more visibility(and get faster updates) compared to us though.