+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
After biometrics and medical complete. Literally no more updates. Jeez it's so nerve racking.
It's ok because at this time you have nothing more to do. You've done the actions you were asked to. Now the ball is on their court to check for eligibility and background (which involves many agencies such as GRC CSIS CBSA etc... )

Reactions: Trayceee

ASEHGAL

Jan 26, 2024
That is very strange indeed. You need to order your GCMS notes to see what's going on. You should've gotten BIL and Meds at least. Did you have military service or did you work in a governmental position? That can delay things too. But yeah, I think it's time for you to be proactive. Call IRCC, ask them about your status and then order GCMS notes.
No , I haven't worked in military or any govt services.
I called IRCC today they said we received your application and process not started yet.
Its an inland application ..upfront medical uploaded but after that no update since 3 months.

santosh.dh

Star Member
May 18, 2023
No , I haven't worked in military or any govt services.
I called IRCC today they said we received your application and process not started yet.
Its an inland application ..upfront medical uploaded but after that no update since 3 months.
Yeah def order your GCMS notes. I've heard that sometimes it can even help kickstart things! If nothing happens even after a couple of more months then speak to a lawyer.

FSWLatinApp

Jan 16, 2024
Update : got the Golden email!!

AOR 15th November
Medical: Completed 24th January (Upfront them in September)
BIO: Completed 24th January (Got BIL the same day)
Background: Completed 1st February
Eligibility: Completed 1st February
Final decision: 6th February
Golden Email: 7th February
COPR: 7th February
FSW-Outland

jenzl

Apr 30, 2021
What do you think about asking for an extension for a medical exam?
There’s only one panel physician in my state and the office still has not called me back to schedule an appointment. When I called last week, they said they had openings for end of Feb but there were others they needed to call first before they could schedule me.
Flying to another state (California) is possible but I live on an island (Hawaii) so it will take a 2 day trip and that can be a little tricky to arrange with work responsibilities. I’d rather not do that but I’m not sure how lenient IRCC is with medical deadline…

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
What do you think about asking for an extension for a medical exam?
There’s only one panel physician in my state and the office still has not called me back to schedule an appointment. When I called last week, they said they had openings for end of Feb but there were others they needed to call first before they could schedule me.
Flying to another state (California) is possible but I live on an island (Hawaii) so it will take a 2 day trip and that can be a little tricky to arrange with work responsibilities. I’d rather not do that but I’m not sure how lenient IRCC is with medical deadline…
send them a webform, and ask for an extension because you can't find an appointment within the 30 days time frame

Sai6273

Jan 31, 2024
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
14-11-2023
AOR Received.
14-11-2023
Update : got the Golden email!!

AOR 15th November
Medical: Completed 24th January (Upfront them in September)
BIO: Completed 24th January (Got BIL the same day)
Background: Completed 1st February
Eligibility: Completed 1st February
Final decision: 6th February
Golden Email: 7th February
COPR: 7th February
FSW-Outland
congratulations!

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
Yeah def order your GCMS notes. I've heard that sometimes it can even help kickstart things! If nothing happens even after a couple of more months then speak to a lawyer.
If the process has not started I don't see the point of ordering GCMS notes. Unless as you sat it could trigger for them to start processing the application.
Since for most CEC it takes around 3 months to get BIL I would probably wait a few more days.