+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

divya0106

Jan 23, 2021
I have submitted EOI in Alberta Accelerated Techpathway program on Fri - Jan 19th 2024. I have still not received any mail from the Alberta Officer, if they have considered my profile or not. I am yet to receive NOI mail from them.
What is the timeline taking nowadays for them to get back?
Anywhere we can check the status?

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
I have submitted EOI in Alberta Accelerated Techpathway program on Fri - Jan 19th 2024. I have still not received any mail from the Alberta Officer, if they have considered my profile or not. I am yet to receive NOI mail from them.
What is the timeline taking nowadays for them to get back?
Anywhere we can check the status?
Post in PNP forum

LeilaOzawz

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
Algeria
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
November 19th
Med's Done....
October 2023
Passport Req..
February 14
I have a question please,
For people who have no travel history inthe last 10 years, will their background check or the processing time for the application be fast?

Reactions: Amrish1186

YNWA

Jun 20, 2019
Are there any FSW- O with AOR of November who haven't received the Biometric request yet ?

eddyaa1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2023
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-12-2023
Are there any FSW- O with AOR of November who haven't received the Biometric request yet ?
There are so many. In fact I think nearly half of November AORs didn't receive BIL yet. Since last time we heard someone getting BIL was AOR November 17/18

Mohamed mars

Star Member
Nov 29, 2023
Remember, you are the applicant not the doctor ;-) so it's up to you to submit the necessary proof supporting your application.
Yes they will get the emedical from the doctor but you must go ahead and notify them that you've passed medical and here is the emedical number you were given. They'll do the link and update your file
I think there’s no need to notify them as it is written in their website that you don’t have to upload anything, the doctor’s report will be sent and linked automatically to your profile.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-temporary-residents.html

Reactions: santosh.dh

Blessen Sam

Dec 14, 2018
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
ITA 10-10-2023
AOR Received.
16-10-2023
Any Nov AOR for CEC inland got UCI linked or BIL received ?

Nuida

Dec 6, 2023
I still didn't receive the biometric request. I got the medical passed notification and an ADR request yesterday followed by a ghost update today (dates are in the signature). I still cannot create a tracker.
From this thread and immitracker, the last people who got the BIL/MEP are 18 November AORs.

dsaha203

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
I still didn't receive the biometric request. I got the medical passed notification and an ADR request yesterday followed by a ghost update today (dates are in the signature). I still cannot create a tracker.
From this thread and immitracker, the last people who got the BIL/MEP are 18 November AORs.
Has your UCI been linked? It typically takes 24-48 hours after it is linked to create the tracker.

Nuida

Dec 6, 2023
Has your UCI been linked? It typically takes 24-48 hours after it is linked to create the tracker.
Well The UCI changed from CANxxxxx to just numbers yesterday, i don't know if it's that what is meant by "Linked". It's been 24h now, so I guess I still have to wait until tomorrow.

dsaha203

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
Well The UCI changed from CANxxxxx to just numbers yesterday, i don't know if it's that what is meant by "Linked". It's been 24h now, so I guess I still have to wait until tomorrow.
Yes that's what I meant. Just wait until tomorrow and you should be able to create the tracker.

Reactions: kaliko9 and Nuida

Amrish1186

Star Member
Jan 23, 2024
I have a question about biometrics since it will be my first experience. When you give your biometrics for FSW, does it shows immediately in the tracker? Or does it take time?
It takes 24 hour to update in profile but mostly it get update within 6-8 hours