+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

algerianboy

Jan 19, 2024
Remember, you are the applicant not the doctor ;-) so it's up to you to submit the necessary proof supporting your application.
Yes they will get the emedical from the doctor but you must go ahead and notify them that you've passed medical and here is the emedical number you were given. They'll do the link and update your file
But I had to send them a document once that I wanted to update slightly and it took them 35 days to upload it to my file, after the actual acknowledgement! My medical letter says that results must be recieved in 30 days. I hope they will get the emedical report much before? Of course I will do my part, but if they take 35 days to upload it to my Express Entry file like with my last document then I'm in trouble.

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
But I had to send them a document once that I wanted to update slightly and it took them 35 days to upload it to my file, after the actual acknowledgement! My medical letter says that results must be recieved in 30 days. I hope they will get the emedical report much before? Of course I will do my part, but if they take 35 days to upload it to my Express Entry file like with my last document then I'm in trouble.
That's ok, all you need to do is to send them the file within the allocated 30 days. after that when will they open again your file it's their problem not yours. You did what you asked for: passed medical and submit file within 30 days.

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
This is not required, medicals are reported by the Doctors, No action from applicants, usually medical status is updated with in few days once you visit doctor.

Reactions: S_M_5

morsontr

Jan 4, 2018
Just wondering if tracker vs GCKey is more reliable. I sent in my biometrics yesterday (January 22nd) and today (January 23rd) the tracker shows: medicals completed, biometrics completed, eligibility completed, background check in progress. The GCkey hasn't yet said that eligibility is passed. Am I correct to assume tracker is more reliable? Getting different answers depending where I look as to which one shows more reliability and which one I should be following

sauron666

May 17, 2023
Just wondering if tracker vs GCKey is more reliable. I sent in my biometrics yesterday (January 22nd) and today (January 23rd) the tracker shows: medicals completed, biometrics completed, eligibility completed, background check in progress. The GCkey hasn't yet said that eligibility is passed. Am I correct to assume tracker is more reliable? Getting different answers depending where I look as to which one shows more reliability and which one I should be following
I think they both are reliable, just not always in sync. If the tracker says eligibility has passed, then rest assured it has passed. GC Key will eventually update.
I did my bio today and its already updated in GC but tracker still shows bio as in progress. I am assuming tracker will update in the next coming days.

kaikikdd

Nov 25, 2023
I was able to create a PR tracker today. It shows biometrics in progress as I did not give biometrics yet, Medical completed, background check in progress, eligibility not started.
When I called them last month they said eligibility was completed, but now showing as not started
so you just got BIL and UCI# just changed right?

I havent got BIL yet but I called them last 2 weeks they told me eligibility passed too, but nothing show up.

morsontr

Jan 4, 2018
I think they both are reliable, just not always in sync. If the tracker says eligibility has passed, then rest assured it has passed. GC Key will eventually update.
I did my bio today and its already updated in GC but tracker still shows bio as in progress. I am assuming tracker will update in the next coming days.
ok, thank you! Every point through out this entire process has been so inconsistent lol. Happy to know that there’s some things that are similar at least between people. I appreciate the response :)

Trayceee

Star Member
Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
I did my bio yesterday (Jan 23) ... tracker not updated. What's next guys?

Trayceee

Star Member
Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
My GCKEY says bio completed. So I guess we're good.

Reactions: Nehal56

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
From what I've seen here and in other trackers, people with AOR around 14 and 15th Nov are getting this week BIL's
I just received MEP and the UCI changed. I also received an ADR (TCF certificate). I uploaded the document and now I am waiting for the BIL.
FINALLY!!!
congrats!
I was wondering why they did ask for TCF certificate? They should have a code and verify the results with France Education international directly.

Nehal56

Star Member
Nov 22, 2023
The tracker was updated that biometrics, eligibility and medical exam are completed. Now background is in progress. Anyway to know at which stage the background check is?

Nuida

Dec 6, 2023
congrats!
I was wondering why they did ask for TCF certificate? They should have a code and verify the results with France Education international directly.
[/QUOTE]

Exactly, same as IELTS! but I guess they wanted to make sure.