+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2023 AOR ******

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
Hello everyone,

I did not see a thread for November 2023 AOR for CEC applicants so starting one if anyone else is from November.
My ITA is 20th November, I did upfront medicals and paid biometrics upfront and submitted receipt afterwards and got email that it was added to my file.
Since then, nothing, waiting for BIL.

Reactions: anonymouslycute

dsaha203

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
Hello everyone,

I did not see a thread for November 2023 AOR for CEC applicants so starting one if anyone else is from November.
My ITA is 20th November, I did upfront medicals and paid biometrics upfront and submitted receipt afterwards and got email that it was added to my file.
Hi Sarah, I didn't see a thread either. Very similar timelines as you. My AOR is Nov 26th. No updates. Other than a payment request received by email around Dec 8th, and paid almost immediately and sent a receipt via web form.

Reactions: MP21

Sarah1980

Apr 15, 2019
Hi Sarah, I didn't see a thread either. Very similar timelines as you. My AOR is Nov 26th. No updates. Other than a payment request received by email around Dec 8th, and paid almost immediately and sent a receipt via web form.
I did not even receive a payment request but I had paid biometrics upfront and submitted the receipt immediately after AOR - I did receive an email confirming they received it and added to my file but that is all.
Hopefully things start moving for us but it looks like most CEC wait 2-3 months before receiving BIL

Reactions: dsaha203

dsaha203

Star Member
Aug 23, 2021
ya I was going over some threads on CEC for Aug, Sep, and Oct 2023, and that seems to be the trend. It's a bit stress-inducing, not having any update for 2-3 months.

Samay905

Jan 18, 2024
Hello everyone,

My ITA was September 19th, submitted complete application on November 17th, received AOR same day. No activity till January 8, 2024. Received Biometric payment letter request on January 9th. Submitted biometric on 10th. Received update email: Biometric completed on January 11th. Eligibility and Medical completed on January 12th in tracker. Background check in progress in tracker. GCKEY status showing background check not applicable. GCKEY eligibility in progress. Inland application.

Last edited:

Samay905

Jan 18, 2024
My ITA was September 19th, submitted complete application on November 17th, received AOR same day. No activity till January 8, 2024. Received Biometric payment letter request on January 9th. Submitted biometric on 10th. Received update email: Biometric completed on January 11th. Eligibility and Medical completed on January 12th in tracker. Background check in progress in tracker. GCKEY status showing background check not applicable. GCKEY eligibility in progress.
In land CEC application

Hertie

Aug 28, 2020
I

believe yes, if I get it right.
CEC inland applicants for first week in November are yet to get BIL so people started worrying because you are middle Nov AOR. It’s possible because you also qualified under FSW, that’s why you got BIL already

Huz96

Jun 14, 2022
CEC inland. Transport Occupation
AOR Nov 16th 2023.
Recvd email to pay for biometrics and did that in first week of december 2023. Got email that file has been uploaded on account. Called IRCC to confirm, they said yup its there.
nothing since then. From other applications, it seems like we are gonna have to wait around 10-15 more days until we get our first update

Reactions: kaikikdd

kaikikdd

Nov 25, 2023
AOR Nov 16th 2023.
Recvd email to pay for biometrics and did that in first week of december 2023. Got email that file has been uploaded on account. Called IRCC to confirm, they said yup its there.
nothing since then. From other applications, it seems like we are gonna have to wait around 10-15 more days until we get our first update
same timeline, i guess we have to wait at least mid feb to see first update

Moji9292

Star Member
Sep 27, 2023
Maybe
AOR Nov 16th 2023.
Maybe on this stage, we have to wait more but after that, I believe other things will happen smoothly and faster than other applications.

By the way, I’m AOR Nov 6th and still I hope I will receive the BIL/MED this week.