+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

ambitious1234

Mar 15, 2019
Important things to check before submitting your application for PR:
1. NOC Code - it isn’t about your job title, match 70% responsibilities to a NOC code.
2. PCC - make sure you don’t submit a black and white PCC. If even the stamp on your PCC is colored and rest is black and white, submit a colored scan that shows the colored stamps: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/rejection-due-to-black-and-white-pcc.496680/. PCC is a very sensitive topic and can get your application cancelled, so do spend time going through the past cases here on this forum if you are unsure about anything related to PCC.
3. POF - Make sure to have closing balance, codified debt (or plainly listed debt declaration) on POF with your name clearly listed in it. Can’t get a letter of a specific format that state average 6 month balance? Don’t worry! You can create a PDF with POF + attach the last 6 months of bank statements to it. It works.
4. Whitelisting CIC: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ppr-how-to-never-miss-the-golden-email-gmail-hotmail-users.596756/
5. What do background check changes mean (from Legalfalcon): https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gcms-shows-security-screening-and-waiting-lets-gather-here.498854/post-10443831
can you explain what is "codified debt (or plainly listed debt declaration) on POF with your name clearly listed in it "

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
can you explain what is "codified debt (or plainly listed debt declaration) on POF with your name clearly listed in it "
Ask you banker(or whoever issues/issued you your PoF) about how they declared debt in the PoF letter. If they've not clearly written anything on it, chances are there they used some form of code(I can't remember what it was anymore) to declare debt/debt free.

Reactions: ambitious1234

Canjour90

Star Member
May 17, 2023
Please Help..

In GC Key, Final decision was made on 09th Jan. But BG/Eligibility still in review.
All Parameters completed in Tracker except my Spouse Eligibility in progress. COPR Numbers also generated.
PPR not yet received. Is there anything i worried about ADR.
How long it may take to RFV/PPR.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Please Help..

In GC Key, Final decision was made on 09th Jan. But BG/Eligibility still in review.
All Parameters completed in Tracker except my Spouse Eligibility in progress. COPR Numbers also generated.
PPR not yet received. Is there anything i worried about ADR.
How long it may take to RFV/PPR.
don't look at GCKey for eligibility or background check. Eligibility as per GCKey gets completed the day your passports are stamped.

Eligibility for dependent will never go to complete (even after you land in Canada. Weird, I know, but it is what it is!).

Expect an email either by tomorrow or next week. Congrats in advance!

Canjour90

Star Member
May 17, 2023
don't look at GCKey for eligibility or background check. Eligibility as per GCKey gets completed the day your passports are stamped.

Eligibility for dependent will never go to complete (even after you land in Canada. Weird, I know, but it is what it is!).

Expect an email either by tomorrow or next week. Congrats in advance!
Thankyou.. !@iSaidGoodDay

Manhil22

Oct 14, 2023
PNP outland
AOR 18 NOV
yesterday UCI updated from CAN to permanent & able to registered on tracker
In tracker Eligibility & Medical "not started" yet where BIL and background showing "in progress" but i did not get any BIL letter yet.
If eligibility not started then can i expect BIL?

Reactions: ss.sharnaly

Oyinwola__

Star Member
Oct 16, 2023
Hello,
Update on tracker
Biometrics: Completed
Eligibility: Completed
Medical Exam: In progress
Background Verification: In progress

Does completed mean I’ve passed my eligibility? POF falls under eligibility right?
I was worried earlier because of the exchange rate.
Hello guys,
Update:
Biometrics: Completed 8/1/2024 on GC Key.
Eligibility: Completed 10/1/2024 on tracker
Medical Exam: Passed 12/1/2024 on GC Key

Last edited:

eddyaa1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2023
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-12-2023
Hello guys,
Update:
Biometrics: Completed 8/1/2024 on GC Key.
Eligibility: Completed 10/1/2024 on tracker
Medical Exam: Passed 12/1/20 on GC Key
Can you please share your AOR date?