+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<< November 2023 AOR >>>>>

darbolPH

Dec 15, 2023
Hi, I'm kind of lost and not sure if this the correct thread. I have been reading and @mandiebraxton you mentioned that the receipt needs to be submitted. need help badly.

so long story short, were supposed to be moving from Philippines to Canada. My wife is already there, and we were waiting for the BIL. But the thing is that we already made payment on June of 2023 but its already December and no BIL was received. After the payment, was there another thing to do?

also, we received the ready-for-visa instruction. The instruction is supposed to submit our passport for stamping, but we are required to submit the biometrics before this instruction. so, we are kind of lost and don't know what to do next.

anybody, who can advise us on this would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Hi, I'm kind of lost and not sure if this the correct thread. I have been reading and @mandiebraxton you mentioned that the receipt needs to be submitted. need help badly.

so long story short, were supposed to be moving from Philippines to Canada. My wife is already there, and we were waiting for the BIL. But the thing is that we already made payment on June of 2023 but its already December and no BIL was received. After the payment, was there another thing to do?

also, we received the ready-for-visa instruction. The instruction is supposed to submit our passport for stamping, but we are required to submit the biometrics before this instruction. so, we are kind of lost and don't know what to do next.

anybody, who can advise us on this would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!
So if you have received RFV email, then your file has been approved. Follow instructions as per the email you received from the visa office
Have you done biometrics before?
When is your AOR?

darbolPH

Dec 15, 2023
but the problem we haven't receive the biometrics instruction letter and we already made that payment June of this year.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Ok, the rule for mandatory biometric for all PR applicants irrespective whether they did one in the past came into effect on June 14,2023. Your application was before the rule. I’m assuming you did biometrics previously which was valid for 10 years.
So you are good. You should go ahead and submit your passport as requested.

Since June 14, all all of us have to redo it again even if we did before

Last edited:

darbolPH

Dec 15, 2023
Ok, the rule for mandatory biometric for all PR applicants irrespective whether they did one in the past came into effect on June 14,2023. Your application was before the rule. I’m assuming you did biometrics previously which was valid for 10 years.
So you are good. You should go ahead and submit your passport as requested.

Since June 14, all all of us have to redo it again even if we did before
This is our first time.

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
My application UCI was changed on 11 dec, still not able to create account in client application portal. Can someone shed some light ?

Also which link you guys are using ?

S_M_5

Dec 18, 2023
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-11-2023
Med's Request
17-01-2024
Med's Done....
19-01-2024
Passport Req..
19-02-2024
ITA - 26 Sep 2023
AOR - 01 Nov 2023
FSW Outland
Didn't do upfront medicals

No updates yet..!

Mr Bond

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
ITA - 26 Sep 2023
AOR - 01 Nov 2023
FSW Outland
Didn't do upfront medicals

No updates yet..!
It's seems eligibility is underway. Maybe they are towing the student permit route following the new rule on medical request.
For the student permit process, a medical request is indicative that the applicant has passed eligibility.

AOR to BIL is usually less than a month.

Reactions: S_M_5

Oyinwola__

Star Member
Oct 16, 2023
Hello Guys,
I trust you are doing well.
I kindly need you advise on an issue regarding POF.
I submitted my application on the 16th of November, and at which my POF which is in USD was above the minimum requirement. However, seeing there’s a decline in USD via-a-vis CAD, my POF is below the requirement by 300/400(give or take). I had earlier gotten a reference and statement for my cooperative account with a cooperative society on the 9th of November and the equivalent is almost CAD1000USD. I didn’t include it in my application then because I felt my USD balance would be more than enough.
Is it advisable to upload that statement and reference via web form with an explanation that I’m adding it to cushion my balance on my DOM account or do I wait? Should I request a new reference and statement from the cooperative society with a recent date or I could use the one dated on the 9th?
Your response will be gladly appreciated.
Thank you.