App. Filed.......
26-06-2023
Nomination.....
28-09-2023
AOR Received.
06-11-2023
Med's Done....
12-12-2023
So you also got bio fees request on Dec 8 paid same day and today you got bio instructions letter? Please confirm.
I didnot get the bio letter, but i saw my bio number updated in my application.

charliewan

Star Member
Nov 15, 2023
Bridgewater
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-06-2023
Nomination.....
28-09-2023
AOR Received.
06-11-2023
Med's Done....
12-12-2023
From previous application?
Yes, but I think still will get the letter to redo boi again. not pretty sure, a friend had previous bio also did it.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Travel is from 18 Jan to Feb 30 and I just received my PR portal (virtual landing) invitation today. What options do I have?
You should call IRCC to evaluate your options asap, specifically around delaying your eCoPR/or potentially getting your passports stamped as an outlander from your home country(as your travel is indeed quite long). If they've no options for you, things will be a little tight. One thing that you can do is to enter Canada through a land border and show your eCoPR(if you got US visa). Another thing is to apply for a PRTD asap once you get your eCoPR, but that's unlikely to deliver results in due time either.

Moji9292

Star Member
Sep 27, 2023
Hi guys
I paid the biometric fee last week based on that email with the webform and today I received this email:

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

This is to confirm that the supporting documents you submitted were added to the file. While they may not be visible in the IRCC secure account or portal due to technical limitations, rest assured that the documents are available for officer review.

Anyone has experience about this?

charliewan

Star Member
Nov 15, 2023
Bridgewater
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-06-2023
Nomination.....
28-09-2023
AOR Received.
06-11-2023
Med's Done....
12-12-2023
Hi guys
I paid the biometric fee last week based on that email with the webform and today I received this email:

Good day,

This is to confirm that the supporting documents you submitted were added to the file. While they may not be visible in the IRCC secure account or portal due to technical limitations, rest assured that the documents are available for officer review.

same with u, received the bio instruction letter?

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Hi guys

Good day,

I also received this today…figures crossed for BIL hopefully tomorrow!

morsontr

Jan 4, 2018
Wondering if UCI number change happens before BIL? My AOR is November 2nd and my status is still at "we're checking to see if you meet eligibility requirements" - is this normal? Everything was paid and completed upfront (including medicals and biometrics fee)

zph

Dec 14, 2023
My UCI changed yesterday but no BIL Request or Medicals. My AOR is November 6th. Paid upfront too for medicals and biometrics. Should I be worried?