November 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Online

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
Apply Nov.05 Outland
PA- American
Till now no AOR received :(

Application Received: Nov. 29 - Online Outland
Still waiting for AOR.

Judging by December applicants thread, they seem to be luckier. But seriously, I guess it comes down to the quality of supplied documents and straightforwardness of the application, rather than luck.

Any other November applicants waiting for AOR?

Reactions: Cocomaysee

Ashan Perera

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Still waiting for AOR.

Judging by December applicants thread, they seem to be luckier. But seriously, I guess it comes down to the quality of supplied documents and straightforwardness of the application, rather than luck.

Mine, 22 Nov, still no AOR, only got the email from submitting the application.

:(

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: ERCAN

Cocomaysee

Feb 7, 2023
Still waiting for AOR.

Mine, 22 Nov, still no AOR, only got the email from submitting the application.

:(
same here but we submitted ours nov. 05

Ashan Perera

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Received AOR email today, got able to link it with the tracker as well.

My question is, do I have to link my application to IRCC site a/c (old system) or can I submit my documents (ex- medical) through the new portal itself?

Last edited:
Reactions: ERCAN

Mystogan

Jan 31, 2023
Hi Guys,

Sponsor: Canadian
PA: Pakistani (Lives in UAE)

Application Submitted - November 28th
AOR - January 31st
Update
Biometrics: Feb 2
Taken: Feb 7 Completed: Feb 8
SA: Feb 3

Visa Office: London
No medical yet, heard it could take up to a month.

Ashan Perera

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Received AOR, got able to link it with the tracker as well.

My question is, do I have to link my application to IRCC site a/c (old system) or can I submit my documents (ex- medical) through the new portal itself?

lenuxii

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
Received AOR, got able to link it with the tracker as well.

Link your application to IRCC, that is where you will receive any requests from IRCC for bio/medical or any additional documents they might request.

The PR portal is just a tracker you won't get any messages from IRCC there.

The medical/bio is automatically submitted by the facilities doing those for you, you will be giving them the printout of the bio/medical request, these papers you will receive electronically from the IRCC GCKey.

Reactions: Ashan Perera

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
Application Received: 29 Nov. - Online Outland
F12 documentApproved true: 09 Feb.
Still waiting for AOR.

Ashan Perera

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Link your application to IRCC, that is where you will receive any requests from IRCC for bio/medical or any additional documents they might request.

The PR portal is just a tracker you won't get any messages from IRCC there.

The medical/bio is automatically submitted by the facilities doing those for you, you will be giving them the printout of the bio/medical request, these papers you will receive electronically from the IRCC GCKey.

I can't link this application to IRCC a/c, tried several times.

Do I have to create a new IRCC a/c with PA's info?

What if I don't link my application to IRCC a/c, do I still get emails from them?

And upload additional docs using a web form.

Last edited:

sharthea008

Feb 9, 2023
Hi Everyone! I'm Philippines
My husband submitted our application for Family Class (spouse) last mid of 2022, application received last August 2022, we received email for BIOMETRIC on January 6, 2023 while for MEDICAL Exam we received the email letter last January 9, 2023. submitted the BIOMETRIC January 19, 2023 while for MEDICAL EXAM January 20, 2023. Now.... were waiting for email/mail for PPR.. HOPE for the BEST! Goodluck Everyone. :)