+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Online

Sd20

Oct 11, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hi everyone!

I am starting a thread for November 2022 applicants. (Outland - Online)
I applied on November 2nd via the IRCC online portal.
I also received an automated message on my email (the email I registered in IRCC portal),
confirming the submission of the application.

**Application date: November 2, 2022
Now waiting for the AOR.

Good luck, everyone!

Sd20

Last edited:

Irish Mae

Sep 12, 2022
Philippines
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
September 14, 2022
We submitted paper on Sept 14, delivered sept q6, then got returned yesterday coz of missing form 5046. Our next application must be online now. So here I am

madhuece446

Nov 26, 2020
Hi Everyone! Thank you creating this thread. I have submitted my wife's PR on Nov 1st. Automated mail recieved. Now waiting for AOR. I heard from my friend who applied earlier, that they got AOR after 3 months from the day of submission. So I hope we must see updates by jan 2023. Current timeline for approval is by avg: 7 months 10 days! as per my friends applications! Good Luck!

Soon!

Dec 8, 2013
Hi
This may not be the exact place, but would like to know if anybody went through this:
I am trying to upload forms and supporting documents to the Permanent Resident Application Portal, but I am getting the following error message: (There was a technical error when handling your request. Please try again later.)
I double check:
- The files size, that should be 4mb maximum and photos should be 420x540 pixels minimum.
- The files type: Only PDF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, DOC, and DOCX are accepted. I have files on jpeg and png
- The files name length and characters, I also tried reducing the number of characters
- Browser: I used a Desktop computer with Chrome and Firefox
- I cleared the browser caches and cookies
- I labelled the documents using the format: Last Name - First Name – Document type - #
- I cannot even upload the proof of payment
- I also created a new account

I am still having issues, did anybody experience this?

Regards,

Last edited:

ug1721

Mar 7, 2022
Category........
FAM
Hi
We applied today on 17 November. Got automated email. Should we create IRCC account now? Or wait for AOR? Does the AOR contain the instructions to link the application to IRCC account?

Reactions: Tasha Pearce

ug1721

Mar 7, 2022
Category........
FAM
Hi
This may not be the exact place, but would like to know if anybody went through this:
I am trying to upload forms and supporting documents to the Permanent Resident Application Portal, but I am getting the following error message: (There was a technical error when handling your request. Please try again later.)
I double check:
- The files size, that should be 4mb maximum and photos should be 420x540 pixels minimum.
- The files type: Only PDF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, DOC, and DOCX are accepted. I have files on jpeg and png
- The files name length and characters, I also tried reducing the number of characters
- Browser: I used a Desktop computer with Chrome and Firefox
- I cleared the browser caches and cookies
- I labelled the documents using the format: Last Name - First Name – Document type - #
- I cannot even upload the proof of payment
- I also created a new account

I am still having issues, did anybody experience this?

Regards,
I had some problems with uploading but all were resolved quite easily. Some of my file names contained the unsupported characters and the portal mentioned the mistake. Some time the file did not upload and I would just log out and log back in and the same file would upload. But your issue is quite strange. Try again. I hope you get your issue resolved.

Irish Mae

Sep 12, 2022
Philippines
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
September 14, 2022
Hi
We applied today on 17 November. Got automated email. Should we create IRCC account now? Or wait for AOR? Does the AOR contain the instructions to link the application to IRCC account?
[/QUOTE
Does it says like your application successfully submitted? If yes, just wait for an aor.

Reactions: ug1721

Soon!

Dec 8, 2013
I had some problems with uploading but all were resolved quite easily. Some of my file names contained the unsupported characters and the portal mentioned the mistake. Some time the file did not upload and I would just log out and log back in and the same file would upload. But your issue is quite strange. Try again. I hope you get your issue resolved.
Hello,

Thank you for your reply. I was actually able to upload the forms and files. I actually sent the files from the computer to my email, downloaded them from my cellphone and then uploaded them from there.

Reactions: ug1721