+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Online

Cocomaysee

Feb 7, 2023
You tried using both sponsor`s data and pa`s and neither works? What about GCKEY - have you tried linking it? Not that it will help you much, it may provide some additional insight into the status but not much.
Anyway, at least you got something from them, meaning it's not lost. Maybe there is some particularities with your application that required more verification or validation.
I had to call them to even get a temporary number as for online we haven't received anything, not even an AOR. On our applications online it just says we submitted our documents in march will be the 4th months since we submitted our applications. I appreciate the tip, thanks.

Cocomaysee

Feb 7, 2023
Wanted to share our process to help and to add a piece of mind to whoever reading this thread.
apply outland : Nov.05, 2022
AOR: Feb. 17 2023
SA: Feb.20 2023

Keep in mind they received my application on Nov.05 2022, we did not know our application was received till last week.

Ebuka91

Star Member
Nov 30, 2022
Canada/UAE
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
23-12-2022
AOR Received.
23-02-2023
I did the “f12 trick” and all docs approved feb 8. Still no official aor. ☹

bilal4482

Aug 17, 2021
My biometric status changed to completed on Feb 15 and status of all other activities like background verification, medical and eligibility still showing not started. my file is in london vo. how long usually they take to start processing the other activities?

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
My biometric status changed to completed on Feb 15 and status of all other activities like background verification, medical and eligibility still showing not started. my file is in london vo. how long usually they take to start processing the other activities?
You should have a peace of mind since you are seeing updates. Sometimes these visa offices can be like that based on my past application with one of them. No consistency.
I can’t really say about how long it’s going to take so this depends on a lot of factors but one thing I know is that sometimes they can be a little bit slack to update the progress of their work.
In btw what’s your nationality and where are applying from?

roshana675

Jul 11, 2020
can anyone help me out with this?
I got my aor on feb 02, then received bio req on Feb 07. I'm still waiting on medical but the question is when i check the pr tracker it showing me in the activity " we sent the request to do the medical exam. read message for more details on the date Feb 08. but i haven't received any message or any email request to do medical.
has anyone had this issue?? Pls help??

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
I got my aor on feb 02, then received bio req on Feb 07. I'm still waiting on medical but the question is when i check the pr tracker it showing me in the activity " we sent the request to do the medical exam. read message for more details on the date Feb 08. but i haven't received any message or any email request to do medical.
I would suggest you should check your spam emails if you still can’t find it. Create and submit a webform

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
Check the old tracker via GCKey. Sometimes copies of medical request letter can be downloaded from there. So I heard.