+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2022 Inland Spouse Sponsorship

CBarr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Got the PR Portal invitation email, my spouse permanent residency has been approved. Never received a single approval email (sponsor/pa approval) during the whole process, not that I am complaining though. Watching the process of others I would say that we only got 60% of the emails that were expected to be sent.
The PR Tracker is also still only showing the medial request complete status, and GCKey shows as processing background check still.

Last edited:

Leeds_92

Dec 12, 2022
Got the PR Portal invitation email, my spouse permanent residency has been approved. Never received a single approval email (sponsor/pa approval) during the whole process, not that I am complaining though. Watching the process of others I would say that we only got 60% of the emails that were expected to be sent.
The PR Tracker is also still only showing the medial request complete status, and GCKey shows as processing background check still.
Congrats, i still can't even access the pr tracker. I've pretty much given up with it at this point

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
Yes, often the Portal is not updated with the change from Medical Passed -> Background Approved -> Decision Made until the eCOPR is released through the portal. This is due in large to the internal IRCC process of final officer review. This happens after the background check is complete and declaration complete.

R&J

Jan 24, 2023
inland spousal sponsorship
Canadian citizen sponsoring a US citizen
Applied Oct 27 2022
AOR Nov 1 2022
SA Nov 23 2022
Biometrics Request Dec 21 2022
Biometrics given Dec 22 2022
Biometrics recieved Dec 22 2022

Reactions: bbayaka

bbayaka

Oct 18, 2022
congrats! can i ask which VO?

armaanwadhwa

Jun 30, 2017
I got the exact same today. Timeline in my signature.

Reactions: CBarr

CBarr

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Spouse got the PR Portal request to submit the photo and confirm the mailing address today, I'm curious to see how long it will take to get the COPR.

Reactions: bbayaka

Leeanncr

Star Member
Dec 10, 2022
Spouse eCoPR is now available for download at the PR Portal!
thats awesome! While I was an early december applicant, this gives me hope we may see some more movement on our file soon. Once you get the ecopr, is that what can be used to update SIN and look for work? Or do you have to wait on the pr card in the mail?

Reactions: CBarr