+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2022 - Citizenship Applications

ijaz_ch84

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
I was fed up too and I had almost lost all my hope but have faith, I feel like the last GU or system update whatever you may call it brought some major movements for a lot of people and it seems like they are working on the Nov 2022 files in full force which is about time!!
My ceremony still hasn't started but I know we will all get there just a matter of time, but you and everybody else waiting have a right to a fair and transparent processing.
Imagine that you already got yours completed, live with that feeling and it will happen in no time, trust me on this :)
Congratulations on DM & LPP - after this milestone everything starts to look great about this system :)

Reactions: Calgary222

Reginasksk

Jul 26, 2023
Yes, test in March, since then i kept calling they would tell me criminal is done but SS in process. Today I called and they said both now is done working on LPP! When it had been started, no idea because I asked them several times but didn't get clear answer!

were you stuck in security clearance? do you know when was it started - its a good news if CIC agent is telling you background is complete and may show on your tracker shortly.

GoodnewsToday

Apr 28, 2023
Yes, test in March, since then i kept calling they would tell me criminal is done but SS in process. Today I called and they said both now is done working on LPP! When it had been started, no idea because I asked them several times but didn't get clear answer!
when you applied and when was your AOR, I am waiting for Security as well, do you also know when security started, were you request to submit finger print, it usually start around the date they request finger print if not requested, around the date they send test invitation,

Reginasksk

Jul 26, 2023
See post #3152

when you applied and when was your AOR, I am waiting for Security as well, do you also know when security started, were you request to submit finger print, it usually start around the date they request finger print if not requested, around the date they send test invitation,