+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2022 - Citizenship Applications

tenhag

Star Member
May 2, 2023
It looks like a lot of us here recently got our LPP marked complete but did any of us recently get an oath invite?

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
It looks like a lot of us here recently got our LPP marked complete but did any of us recently get an oath invite?
Yesterday I decided to send my processing office (Calgary) an email along with a webform asking when we could expect an oath date, just got an automatic response, ceremony still hasn't started.
I will call and follow up in a week.

Reactions: tenhag

Reginasksk

Jul 26, 2023
My background turned green on the same day as GCMS notes were created. Is this by chance, or should I have ordered GCMS notes earlier?

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
My background turned green on the same day as GCMS notes were created. Is this by chance, or should I have ordered GCMS notes earlier?
It's hard to give a definite answer but at the same time it has been a year since you applied so some type of progress was expected now did the notes expedite it, 'maybe'
Is this the first time you had applied for notes?

Reginasksk

Jul 26, 2023
Yds first time.
In notes, due date for all LPP/Background mentioned Nov 23, 2023. Not much helppful...

It's hard to give a definite answer but at the same time it has been a year since you applied so some type of progress was expected now did the notes expedite it, 'maybe'
Is this the first time you had applied for notes?

Reginasksk

Jul 26, 2023
Submitted my urgent processing request along with supporting documents on Tuesday, through webform. Receiced email on Wednesday that documents received and added to the file for review. Need ceremony before new year, beyond that, not helpful actually....

You can always order notes again

Reactions: Calgary222

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
Submitted my urgent processing request along with supporting documents on Tuesday, through webform. Receiced email on Wednesday that documents received and added to the file for review. Need ceremony before new year, beyond that, not helpful actually....
If you submitted proof then they should honour your request.

Reginasksk

Jul 26, 2023
Proof are solid. The question is what urgent processing mens?
I called them, they said urgent processing menas processing time would be shorter than 17 months, opposed to normal processing time which is 17 months now!

If you submitted proof then they should honour your request.