+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2022 - Citizenship Applications

azzokhalifa

Star Member
Dec 3, 2022
I just called CIC, has my urgent processing request been approved: they said it has been approved today!
Lets see what action are they going to take.
ps: I submitted urgent request on Tursday, Nov 30!
I submitted mine yesterday let’s see how long it’ll take me .
what’s your timeline?

Reginasksk

Jul 26, 2023
Well, the thing with urgent processing request is that you have to make sure it has been accepted? I know many people submitted but noyhing happened. So make sure it is accepted frist.
What do youmean timeline?
In my request mentioned that I need passport before January 17, 2024

I submitted mine yesterday let’s see how long it’ll take me .
what’s your timeline?

azzokhalifa

Star Member
Dec 3, 2022
Well, the thing with urgent processing request is that you have to make sure it has been accepted? I know many people submitted but noyhing happened. So make sure it is accepted frist.

I just lost my grandmother last week and I have no passport or travel document to travel
when did you apply ? Did you have an interview

Reginasksk

Jul 26, 2023
Ok, I have been asked for in interview. Is that paert of urgent processing? Any idea what could I expect after interview?

Last edited:

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
I called today, the agent was like nothing is started yet for LPP, it is still in progress and in normal processing time. So you will have to wait....

What else can I do and be patient! :(
Send a webform, if you requested notes last month do it again this month. Write in the comment section of your notes. I heard someone did that and got positive results.

Reactions: adstarscream732

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
Ok, I have been asked for in interview. Is that paert of urgent processing? Any idea what could I expect after interview?
I have seen cases like that..they will complete your LPP afterwards and hopefully your oath will follow soon. It is just for ID verification and questions about your job, travels and it hardly takes 5 min..Have your Passport and PR card with you.

Reginasksk

Jul 26, 2023
I read somewhere it might take from 30 min to 90 min was terrified. Thats good then . Yes they asked for copy of passport pages as well for documents verification!
yayyy making progress

I have seen cases like that..they will complete your LPP afterwards and hopefully your oath will follow soon. It is just for ID verification and questions about your job, travels and it hardly takes 5 min..Have your Passport and PR card with you.

Reactions: Calgary222

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
I read somewhere it might take from 30 min to 90 min was terrified. Thats good then . Yes they asked for copy of passport pages as well for documents verification!
yayyy making progress
No way it won't take long at all.
It's a positive step towards completion.

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019