+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2022 - Citizenship Applications

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
Congrats, so happy for you!
Where should I order my notes for $5? I know there is one for free, and one for $15, no idea how is the $5?
Thanks so much! Am sure you will hear something soon :)
Follow link below
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do
Choose ATIP not Privacy if you want to pay $5
Choose status update
Though it's optional it's good to add your application number too
Goodluck!

mirazahmed

Oct 11, 2023
OMG! I just checked ECAS and it's finally Decision madeeeee, my heart is about to jump out of my chest.
The only thing I did a week ago, is that I ordered my third set of notes, this time paying $5 for it.
I waited so long for this moment!
Those of you waiting, you are next :)
Congratulations

Reactions: Calgary222

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
This whole system is bullshit
I was fed up too and I had almost lost all my hope but have faith, I feel like the last GU or system update whatever you may call it brought some major movements for a lot of people and it seems like they are working on the Nov 2022 files in full force which is about time!!
My ceremony still hasn't started but I know we will all get there just a matter of time, but you and everybody else waiting have a right to a fair and transparent processing.
Imagine that you already got yours completed, live with that feeling and it will happen in no time, trust me on this :)

mirazahmed

Oct 11, 2023
Thank you! Remember how I said we might be in the same batch because our LPP due dates were almost similar.
True. When asked about applying for PR renewal, you also said that PR renewal application might expedite the process of citizenship application(You saw some cases). That might be true for my case as well. My LPP and Oath invitation updated within a week of getting new PR card. By the way, when is your oath?

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
True. When asked about applying for PR renewal, you also said that PR renewal application might expedite the process of citizenship application(You saw some cases). That might be true for my case as well. My LPP and Oath invitation updated within a week of getting new PR card. By the way, when is your oath?
I do remember telling you that, in fact when you broke the news on your LPP and oath ceremony, I was like that PR Card renewal did the trick.
My ceremony still hasn't started yet but honestly I am just glad that I am done with the LPP stage, which never in my wildest dream did I think it would take this long.

Reactions: mirazahmed

Reginasksk

Jul 26, 2023
Ok, I just called CIC. They told me that your background and knowledge has been completed now we are working on LPP. But my tacker shows only knowledge test completed, any expert opinios on this? Lol

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
Ok, I just called CIC. They told me that your background and knowledge has been completed now we are working on LPP. But my tacker shows only knowledge test completed, any expert opinios on this? Lol
Maybe it hasn't been updated yet. You can call in a week again to verify if you don't notice changes in your tracker.
Mine is all complete and my tracker still says 'waiting on you for additional info'

Reactions: Reginasksk

ijaz_ch84

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
were you stuck in security clearance? do you know when was it started - its a good news if CIC agent is telling you background is complete and may show on your tracker shortly.