Physical Presence Days: 1,117 days
Application: Family (Husband + Wife)
Application sent: Nov 25th 2022
Delivered: Nov 25th 2022
AOR: Dec 16th 2022

TIA

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
I have come across some place that paper applicants can view their status online even before the AOR? Is it true that ECAS updates before the AOR? I am trying the link and entering COPR details but doesn't show any application as yet. Guess they haven't even viewed it yet.

Timeline:
Type: Paper
Physical Presence Days: 1248
Application: Family (2 adults + 2 minors)
Application sent: Nov 8, 2022
Delivered: Nov 16, 2022
AOR: Awaited

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
I have come across some place that paper applicants can view their status online even before the AOR? Is it true that ECAS updates before the AOR? I am trying the link and entering COPR details but doesn't show any application as yet. Guess they haven't even viewed it yet.

Timeline:
Physical Presence Days: 1248
Application: Family (2 adults + 2 minors)
Application sent: Nov 8, 2022
Delivered: Nov 16, 2022
AOR: Awaited
You need to wait. Now people of First week of Nov getting aor.

srisamir

Jan 19, 2016
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1460
Application: Family (2 Adults + 1 Minor)
Application sent: Nov 1, 2022
Delivered: Nov 4, 2022
AOR: Dec 23, 2022

Reactions: ankit.burman

oduvan4ik

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
Hi guys, i have a question for "Photocopies of your proof of English or French language ability. "
I have IELTS exam result from 2018 is that valid, if not then i can attach the graduation degree or marksheet ? But it's not mentioned in which language i studied the graduation subjects.
Can I submit the results from a third-party language test that I took when I first applied to immigrate to Canada as proof I meet the citizenship language requirement?
Yes. You may send the same third-party language test results from your immigration application with your application for citizenship. There is no expiration date for third-party language test results for citizenship applicants.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=595&top=5

shubham88

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Can I submit the results from a third-party language test that I took when I first applied to immigrate to Canada as proof I meet the citizenship language requirement?
Yes. You may send the same third-party language test results from your immigration application with your application for citizenship. There is no expiration date for third-party language test results for citizenship applicants.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=595&top=5
Thanks

bbmoi

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Hi guys, i have a question for "Photocopies of your proof of English or French language ability. "
I have IELTS exam result from 2018 is that valid, if not then i can attach the graduation degree or marksheet ? But it's not mentioned in which language i studied the graduation subjects.
Use it. They should accept it or just use your degree certificate instead.

Reactions: shubham88

hussainkh62

Dec 24, 2022
There is a day difference between the days calculator sheet and the citizenship application. Does this affect my application?

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
No other reason than it is not one of the acceptable proofs. I think a rookie handled my application. Initially, I was torn between using the IELTS GT I came in with but later chose the recent CELPIP G. Even expired ones are good to go and CELPIP G and LS are acceptable. I wasn't surprised because IRCC has been rejecting applications from lawyers who had ECA from WES until a FSW applicant from Egypt sued them and won. That is it. I just resubmitted with Humber College postgraduate certificate program's cert and transcript. I merged both into one file. Crazy crazy...lost 15 days though.
Was this CELPIP general or CELPIP General LS?
When registering for the test did you mention its for immigration purposes? If not, your report should have this line: "This score report is not valid for the purpose of applying to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)." Written somewhere in it.

urprawin

Dec 28, 2022
Type: Online application/Paper application Paper
Physical Presence Days: 1307 days
Application: Single/Family(number of family members) Family
Application sent: Nov 23nd 2022
Delivered: Nov 28th 2022
AOR: awaiting AOR

Smithlee9019

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1119
Application: Single
Application sent: Nov 02, 2022
Delivered:
AOR:
Dear I am a family of 4 where to submit in mississuaga and what are the things I need to make sure. So I will not fall in delays help please I am in mississuaga too.