• Nov. 11/2021 Application Sent
• Nov. 15/2021 Application Received
• Dec. 03/2021 Pre Aor - PA Email
• Dec. 23/2021 - Pre Aor Sponsors Email
• Feb. 14/2022 - Application Link to GcKey
• Feb. 15/2022 - AOR Sponsors Email
• Feb. 15/2022 - Medical Request
• Feb.16/2022 Biometrics &Right of permanent residence fee reminder
( paid all together with the application submitted)
• Feb. 17/ 2022 - Medical Done
• Feb. 23/2022 - Medical results sent to IRCC
• Feb. 28/2022 - Passed Medical Exam GcKey
• March 1/2022 - Biometrics Request
• March 3/2022 - Biometrics done ✔
Congrats,great stuff!I feel like mine is moving a bit similar to yours except i got my OAR in March on the 16th 2022.They sent me a "Letter of Pre arrival qualications"..I dont know what that is lol..

Funguy

May 5, 2022
Our timeline:

Application submitted (online): November 3, 2021
Application received: December 23, 2021
AOR: April 14, 2022
Biometrics received (exempted): April 19, 2022
Medical passed (exempted): April 19, 2022
Eligibility completed: April 29, 2022
Pre-arrival letter: April 29, 2022
What's the Pre arrival letter?i got that too.

Funguy

May 5, 2022
This is AOR. It means your application is in process now, soon may you receive next stage of process etc medical, Biometric or pre arrival.
@wlaroshi What does the Pre arrival letter really mean?i got it right before they requested fot my Biometrics and Right of permanent residency fee request the day before yesterday.

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
@wlaroshi What does the Pre arrival letter really mean?i got it right before they requested fot my Biometrics and Right of permanent residency fee request the day before yesterday.
Well, the least import part is that it is literally what it says: it gives access to some free services that you can advantage of to help prepare yourself before arrival (it can only be used if you're outland). And, from what I heard, the most important thing is that if you've received it, it means you're eligibility is passed as it's only given after eligibility is completed.
Do you have access to the new IRCC tracker?

Funguy

May 5, 2022
Well, the least import part is that it is literally what it says: it gives access to some free services that you can advantage of to help prepare yourself before arrival (it can only be used if you're outland). And, from what I heard, the most important thing is that if you've received it, it means you're eligibility is passed as it's only given after eligibility is completed.
Thank you for that great explanation. No i dont have access to the new tracker.Whats the link?

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Thank you.Unfortunately i wont be able to sign in because my application its being handled by a consultant. Is there any whatsapp group?
Just ask him/her for the registration code when they receive it. That's what I did.
My consultant has access to GCKey account and I to the tracker.

I dont know any Whatsapp group

Reactions: Funguy

Funguy

May 5, 2022
Just ask him/her for the registration code when they receive it. That's what I did.
My consultant has access to GCKey account and I to the tracker.

I dont know any Whatsapp group
Ok sounds good.Thank you very much i will definitely ask!!

karanvir jassal

May 18, 2018
Hey
My aor is dec 09 2021 and i m an inland spouse. I received my pre arrival letter on may 01 2022 after getting my biometrics on April 2021. What does this indicate??