+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2021 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

bediles

Mar 15, 2022
Typ
Hello every one.
I have received three letters from IRCc. First an letter with temporary application number shows the application is received by IRCc in 30 March 2022. Second medical request ( 19 May). Third pre arrival (26 May). I checked the portal and eligibility and biometric is completed and medical in progress ( i need to send them the medical results this week). Also background verification is not started. I am really confused!! What does pre arrival mean!! After completion of medical and background, does the main process start for pr assessment or somthing like that? or it is finished and I need to wait for my pr letter?
Typically the Pre Arrival letter is tied in with the PA's eligibility passing on the New Portal. Meaning the proof of relationship, cohabitation (if required etc) was assessed. I our case the background check was last after med, bio and sponsor approval and prearrival letter.

Best Wishes

ali_c

Jul 23, 2015
Hi Everyone Thanks for all the posts it has helped my stress levels during the process and I am now a PR in Canada!!!!

Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada! IRCC has uploaded an electronic copy of your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document in the PR Confirmation Portal. The eCoPR document is proof of your new status and you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will be sent to you in the mail.

Thank you all

karanvir jassal

May 18, 2018
Hi Everyone Thanks for all the posts it has helped my stress levels during the process and I am now a PR in Canada!!!!

Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada! IRCC has uploaded an electronic copy of your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document in the PR Confirmation Portal. The eCoPR document is proof of your new status and you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will be sent to you in the mail.

Thank you all
Congratulations. What was your timeline??

blessed2021

Mar 2, 2021
Hi everyone, can someone help me with what is the next thing after COPR documents are reflected on the portal tracker but there is no credential log-in email yet or PR approval letter from IRCC? On the tracker portal, everything is completed, with the COPR document showing an expiry date.

falco16

Dec 6, 2021
Hi everyone, Thank you all for your posts and updates. After 1 month and 17 days I finally got my ecopr last June 3rd. It was a stressful time. Like others get it in days or a week. Mine was like one month past. I did contact our MP and they said IRCC was processing my OWP. But My Pr was already approved since April 10. But still Patience is they Key amd Prayers. I hope everyone will get a smooth processing as day goes by. God bless everyone.

Inland Application/Paper
Common Law + OWP
MISSISAUGA VO
With Immigration Lawyer
(MY VISA SOURCE)
November 2021 Timeline

Nov. 11/2021 - Application Sent
• Nov. 15/2021 - Application Received
• Dec. 03/2021 Pre Aor - PA Email
• Dec. 23/2021 - Pre Aor Sponsors Email
• Feb. 14/2022 - App. Linked to GcKey
• Feb. 15/2022 - AOR Sponsors Email
• Feb. 15/2022 - Medical Request
• Feb.16/2022 - Biometrics &Right of permanent residence fee reminder (paid all together with the application submitted)
• Feb. 17/ 2022 - Medical Done
• Feb. 23/2022 - Medical results sent to IRCC(received an email from ATCC)
• Feb. 28/2022 - Passed Medical Exam GcKey ✔
• March 1/2022 - Biometrics Instructions Letter (BIL)
• March 3/2022 - Biometrics done/Received ✔
• March 4/2022 - "We started processing Background Check" - GcKey
• March 29/2022 - OWP App linked to GCkey (Not received)
• April 4/2022-"We started processing Applicants Application" - ECAS
• April 4/2022- "We started reviewing your Eligibility" - GcKey
• April 5/2022- Eligibility/Background check completed - Tracker
• April 5/2022- DM Sponsor - ECAS
• April 5/2022- Pre - Arrival Services letter
• April 11/2022- DM Applicant - ECAS
• April 11/2022- COPR details - tracker
• April 12/2022- PR Approval; PR Confirmation Portal - E-mail
• April 14/2022- PR Portal Invite; Portal credentials uploaded(name,mailing address &photo)..Several updates on the 19th,20,21,22,25th,29th
• May 3,9,2022 - update
• May 16th - Contacted MP for ECOPR
• May 17th - MP said they're processing my OWP. / another update tracker
• May 18th,24,27 - update
• JUNE 2/ "ECOPR"

NMD

Feb 16, 2022
Received eCoPR this morning. Took 14 business days from the initial information request. Timeline is in the spreadsheet, row 34 November Inland. 199 days total from submission to eCoPR.

Good luck everyone.

Info22

Jun 2, 2021
I received my PR application approval email yesterday. Timeline:
22/22/2021: Application Received
16/02/2022: AOR
30/03/2022: OWP
1/06/2022: DM for sponsor
1/06/2022: Pre-arrival
6/06/2022: DM for PA
6/06/2022: PR approval email

Note: gckey still shows eligibility and background in progress. New tracker has background not started, rest completed and ecas has DM on sponsor and PA.

Reactions: KJH85

mkarimi1

May 29, 2022
Hello every one,

i have submitted my pr sponsorship as inland and after receiving AOR, Pre Arrival and doing my medical exams and biometrics I got message from gckey that “Your application was cancelled. We will send you a message with details.” And the status is “canceled as incomplete”. By the way, i got letter indicate the eligibility requirements is met. Can anyone help me to understand? I am with study permit now and renewed it after submission of my pr application (used the previous study pemit for confirming my status) I am stressful now and don’t know why my application got canceled.

mkarimi1

May 29, 2022
Hello every one,

i have submitted my pr sponsorship as inland and after receiving AOR, Pre Arrival and doing my medical exams and biometrics I got message from gckey that “Your application was cancelled. We will send you a message with details.” And the status is “canceled as incomplete”. By the way, i got letter indicate the eligibility requirements is met. Can anyone help me to understand? I am with study permit now and renewed it after submission of my pr application (used the previous study pemit for confirming my status) I am stressful now and don’t know why my application got canceled.
Hello every one,

and no change in portal status and show that medical test in progress

Sep 14, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO, Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-03-2019
Nomination.....
01-08-2019
AOR Received.
08-11-2019
Med's Done....
28-10-2019
Passport Req..
12-10-2021
Hi all, I am looking for some information regarding inland spousal sponsorship. I landed as a PR in Canada and my spouse is on Work Permit. He applied for study visa and later got his work permit. He has been staying in Canada for about 3 years. So in this scenario will he be required to provide PCC from India and another question regarding medicals. He had given his medicals while applying for study visa so would he be asked to again provide his medicals for the PR application ?
Looking for your responses. @legalfalcon
TIA

cooky.sonu

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
Hi,

For November 2021 submission people who received the PR approval and e-COPR , did you receive the PR card yet? Do you know how much time it usually takes to get it in our post mail box.

Info22

Jun 2, 2021
Hi,

For November 2021 submission people who received the PR approval and e-COPR , did you receive the PR card yet? Do you know how much time it usually takes to get it in our post mail box.
Nov 2021 applicant. Got ecopr on 15th june, no pr card yet. I tracked some timelines on facebook, for toronto, took 3 weeks approx from ecopr to pr card in mail box.

mkarimi1

May 29, 2022
Can't believe the journey is finally over for us!

Inland Common Law Application

Sponsor Nationality: Bangladeshi (Canadian Permanent Resident) at the start and then received Canadian Citizenship in December 2021

Applicant Nationality: Indian

3 March 2021 – Application submitted

24 June - Temporary Application Number / Pre AOR

31 October – Application returned due to one missing hand signature (we were heart broken )

1 November - Application resubmitted (paid the fee again as we weren’t sure, got the refund later in April 2022)

3 December – Temporary Application Number / Pre AOR (11 digits, starts with X)

2 February 2022 – Application Number / AOR (10 digits, same as Temporary Application Number but without the X) & Medical requested

3 February – Medical done

6 February – Received biometric fee remainder email and we paid the fee

7 February – Biometrics given & passed

11 February – Medical passed

8 March – Background check done

10 March – Eligibility met & Invitation to Pre-Arrival Services

11 March – Decision Made on Sponsorship Application Status on ECAS

21 March – Decision Made on Permanent Residence Application Status on ECAS

23 March – Saw CoPR details on Tracker

28 March – PR approval email

1 April – Portal invite (uploaded photo and declared mailing address on the same day)

11 April - eCoPR

3 May – Received notification on IRCC Secure Account that PR card has been mailed on 2 May (photo still in review on Portal)

5 May – Received PR card in mail

There are four websites we used to track the application, and we checked all of them twice, daily.

1. ECAS: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en

You can log in using Sponsor or Applicant's information but it's best to use Sponsor's information as then you can see both Sponsorship & Permanent Residence Application Status.

2. Tracker: https://prt-srp.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

You can log in using Sponsor or Applicant's information but it's best to use Applicant's information as it shows more details.

3. IRCC Secure Account: https://www.canada.ca/.../services/application/account.html

Be ready to try multiple times. Make note of all the combinations you tried so you don't repeat. You can link your application to one account only. Once you are approved and received your eCoPR, you can link your PR Card application here too.

4. Portal: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

You can only make an account when you are invited after the application has been approved.

Some other notes:

1. Please triple check your application before submitting, separately by both - you and your partner. Do it over three days and with a fresh head.

2. Try to pay all the fees right at the beginning, it might save time.

3. My partner takes anti-depressants (escitalopram oxalate 5mg) and we were worried it might be an issue for the medical exam, but fortunately it didn't cause any problem.

4. Be aware of other time people's timeline but don't depend or expect too much from it as it can still vary a lot.

5. Apart from this group, we have also been part of three other places: Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/306350269425282), a WhatsApp group for November 2021 Applications, and Google Sheet Tracker (https://docs.google.com/.../192sbvjd4vJsEWY.../edit...)

If you have any questions, please feel free to comment and I'll try my best to help. Thank you to everyone who has helped! And those who are waiting - please hang on tight, things will work out <3
Hello, I have same problem and my application was returned. I just wanted to know answers to several question and would be thankful if you help me with that. My application is returned and know the decision is made on my application as "canceled as incomplete", Do I need to put my previous application number in the new resubmissions forms? and I just wanted to know that do I need to fill the forms again? Or I can use the previous forms for resubmission? ( there is stamp on the previous documents and it is “Received by 30 March”)

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Just got the email from IRCC saying our application for PR has been approved and to reply with some info to access PR portal. That was quicker then we thought. Good luck all.

Application submitted (online): November 3, 2021
Application received: December 23, 2021
AOR: April 14, 2022
Biometrics received (exempted): April 19, 2022
Medical passed (exempted): April 19, 2022
Eligibility completed: April 29, 2022
Pre-arrival letter: April 29, 2022
IRCC Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation) Email: June 18, 2022

mrs_mc

May 14, 2020
Hello

hopefully someone from this forum has some insights. Received my eCOPR, however I’m still confused about the process for my outland dependent. When I received my portal invite, I informed them that my dependent is overseas, in fact I sent another email Friday basically the same info. On the PR tracker, I see my daughter’s COPR number but as far as I know the real document will be given once she lands here in Canada, I might be wrong but if you can be generous enough to share your experience, I’ll be grateful. And, do I still need to do something else or just wait for the PPR? What’s the timeline from eCOPR to outland dependent’s PPR?

thanks, bless you all!