+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2021 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

Jovirush

Star Member
Aug 26, 2022
Hello every one,

i have submitted my pr sponsorship as inland and after receiving AOR, Pre Arrival and doing my medical exams and biometrics I got message from gckey that “Your application was cancelled. We will send you a message with details.” And the status is “canceled as incomplete”. By the way, i got letter indicate the eligibility requirements is met. Can anyone help me to understand? I am with study permit now and renewed it after submission of my pr application (used the previous study pemit for confirming my status) I am stressful now and don’t know why my application got canceled.

Hi, I hope your case has been reopened. By the way, did IRCC send you a comprehensive note about your cancellation? What actions did you take after receiving the IRCC cancellation notice via the GCkey portal? If you could share your experience, it would be beneficial to many people who have been stuck in the same place for a long time. Thanks

I wish you luck.

Harry778

Jun 14, 2022
Hi, I hope everyone is doing well. Such a huge relief as my application approved this week.

Common law Partner Sponsorship Application
Inland Online
Applied from Vancouver

Application submitted: 1st Dec 2021

Pre AOR: 22 Feb 2022 (although the letter was dated for 1st Dec 2021)

Medical request: July 14 2022

Biometrics request: July 15 2022

Application returned due to missing documents: Aug 20th 2022

Missing documents submitted via webform: Nov 7 2022

Received IMM5801 or confirmation that application is being processed: Nov 16 2022

Application approved an invite to PR Portal: Dec 14 2022

That's how far we've got so far. I know there's more steps to do until we actually get the PR card but the worst is behind us.

Also note, this is as detailed as I can provide as we didn't have access to the application tracker, and weren't getting any updates other than the emails they sent us. We raised a couple webforms with immigration seeking help, but we got no reply from any.

Let me know if anyone has questions.