Sep 21, 2017
Yukon Territory
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Jakarta
App. Filed.......
17-05-2023
I appeared for my citizenship test on May 6th and scored 20/20. When I am checking the status online, is says citizenship test: "Not started"
I didn't receive any email either after completion of my test. How many days do they generally take to update the status?
For me 2-3 weeks

atzquebec

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
Passport Req..
01-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
April 21 2016
Well, i went to the September thread, there was a lady with my time line but she wrote her test few days before mine , Our test update was actually the same day and currently as of May 20 she received her oat update. I also checked people in the august time line and notice it took them about a month and 2 or 3 weeks from test update to get their DM and oath update. So yea i am a month and few days now so this is how i measured. I just know that by the end of next week or upper week before the 27th of May i will receive DM and prohibitions all complete.
Hey..Did you get any update regarding DM ?

PMV

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Hi all,

My spouse’s tracker shows: language, prohibitions and physical presence COMPLETED. Oath: not started

My tracker: no update yet. Last on April 26.
Our timeline once again -

Paper App signed and sent: Nov 30
Delivered: Dec 3.
AOR: Feb 06
Background completed: Feb 24
Test invitation: April 12
Test completed + status updated: April 25

Spouse’s tracker updated on May 27 with Languages, Prohibitions and Physical Presence : COMPLETED.

atzquebec

Aug 6, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
Passport Req..
01-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
April 21 2016
Hello,
seeing your text i just checked my tracker As of 26 May prohibition, language, physical presence is COMPLETED. Citizen ceremony NOT STARTED. so yea everything is COMPLETED but i do not see DECISION MADE YET. Thankful for movement am sure they will soon write DM soon.
You are reaching the finish line.. Congrats.

Reactions: Franko72 and saou17

saou17

Oct 18, 2021
App. Filed.......
28-10-2021
AOR Received.
21-01-2022
Still waiting for the test invite here... Any one else in the same boat. ?? Seeing on Jan and Feb forum- ppl already started getting test invites.
October online applicant here, no updates so far.

saou17

Oct 18, 2021
App. Filed.......
28-10-2021
AOR Received.
21-01-2022
Wait a second Frank.....you order GCMS notes every week?
tried doing that but they charge 5 dollars for every report. Not worth it in my opinion as we have no way to know if this actually speeds up the process. I read some people did that but I don't know how. At this rate I am just resorted to let the application take its course. I am totally tired and overwhelmed. Let's hope it doesn't go beyond 12 months as some people said here. I order the ATIP notes, and called IRCC hotline who refused to give me any update, citing just that my file is in processing normally and that I should wait (at least 6 months before I could hear about the test) and 27 months of regular processing due to backlog! I am not gonna bother myself. This whole processing thing is like a black box and is pretty much a matter of luck. Last year when applying, I read that paper were slow to process and online was much faster, turns out completely untrue judging by what people put in the forums. There is nothing to be done at this point (I can't afford to withdraw the app and start the process on paper from scratch, too costly and overwhelming). At this rate (I am an October online applicant), it's been 8 months since I submitted, entering the 9th month of processing. Nothing in the horizon. I'll keep you posted should something come up.

saou17

Oct 18, 2021
App. Filed.......
28-10-2021
AOR Received.
21-01-2022
it's weird, I have asked same question.....all questions were answered completely, nothing started, no one got your file yet, BG not started, in xyz office.....
is this through ATIP notes or from the phone call?

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello,
seeing your text i just checked my tracker As of 26 May prohibition, language, physical presence is COMPLETED. Citizen ceremony NOT STARTED. so yea everything is COMPLETED but i do not see DECISION MADE YET. Thankful for movement am sure they will soon write DM soon.
Ask the admin to update the file.

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi all,

My spouse’s tracker shows: language, prohibitions and physical presence COMPLETED. Oath: not started

My tracker: no update yet. Last on April 26.
Our timeline once again -

Paper App signed and sent: Nov 30
Delivered: Dec 3.
AOR: Feb 06
Background completed: Feb 24
Test invitation: April 12
Test completed + status updated: April 25

Spouse’s tracker updated on May 27 with Languages, Prohibitions and Physical Presence : COMPLETED.
Ask to update the tracker, please.

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
tried doing that but they charge 5 dollars for every report. Not worth it in my opinion as we have no way to know if this actually speeds up the process. I read some people did that but I don't know how. At this rate I am just resorted to let the application take its course. I am totally tired and overwhelmed. Let's hope it doesn't go beyond 12 months as some people said here. I order the ATIP notes, and called IRCC hotline who refused to give me any update, citing just that my file is in processing normally and that I should wait (at least 6 months before I could hear about the test) and 27 months of regular processing due to backlog! I am not gonna bother myself. This whole processing thing is like a black box and is pretty much a matter of luck. Last year when applying, I read that paper were slow to process and online was much faster, turns out completely untrue judging by what people put in the forums. There is nothing to be done at this point (I can't afford to withdraw the app and start the process on paper from scratch, too costly and overwhelming). At this rate (I am an October online applicant), it's been 8 months since I submitted, entering the 9th month of processing. Nothing in the horizon. I'll keep you posted should something come up.
Get the one that is free. I've never paid anything.