AOR 16 Nov 2021
MEP 27 Jan
BIL 4 Feb
Biometric Done on 8Feb
biometric not updated yet on the portal
Does anyone share my timeline????

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
Hi is this PPR estimator authentic.As on IRCC website ,it is showing 22 months of processing time for PNP via express entry applications.
22 months of the processing time means the time they have completed past application like 2019 or 2020 that is for covid times processing times don't compare that processing time with your application

Also no one can provide you processing time every application depends upon visa officer or visa office they can give ppr in 1 week too or can stretch it to 2-3 years too

You can call ircc for ur latest status it can give you more clarity for which stages u have passed
Thanks

wakulunaku

Jul 21, 2021
I got my second GU on 05/16 (first GU was BIL)
my VO should be CIO, I don't think I got transfered, but I didn't confirm since my call in March;

wakulunaku

Jul 21, 2021
What does background say now and any past visa refusal also how can u be sure that ur VO is CIO?
Background says: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

I called them two days ago, eligibility passed (so the GU of the 16th was for that) but they told me that my file got transfered to Montreal now (transfered on the 19th)
I had a visa refusal in the past. And my file has some french documents, so it's going to be delayed....
And to reply to your question, I called them in March, and they said mmy VO is CIO, so eligibility was done there, and then got transfered.

mohitbahl

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
22 months of the processing time means the time they have completed past application like 2019 or 2020 that is for covid times processing times don't compare that processing time with your application

Also no one can provide you processing time every application depends upon visa officer or visa office they can give ppr in 1 week too or can stretch it to 2-3 years too

You can call ircc for ur latest status it can give you more clarity for which stages u have passed
Thanks
How can we call IRCC from India?

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
Background says: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

I called them two days ago, eligibility passed (so the GU of the 16th was for that) but they told me that my file got transfered to Montreal now (transfered on the 19th)
I had a visa refusal in the past. And my file has some french documents, so it's going to be delayed....
And to reply to your question, I called them in March, and they said mmy VO is CIO, so eligibility was done there, and then got transfered.
My VO is too Montreal we have to wait currently Montreal processing August applications

wakulunaku

Jul 21, 2021
That's the problem with Montreal, seems that they are not following a clear pattern. I just saw a COR Nigeria, AOR nov, getting PPR... so who knows what's going on over there.

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
That's the problem with Montreal, seems that they are not following a clear pattern. I just saw a COR Nigeria, AOR nov, getting PPR... so who knows what's going on over there.
They do not follow aor wise officer have a bundle of files that are based on batches so who knows in which batch aor is above or down totally depends upon officer
I am predicting they will issue us ppr in june as new draws are starting from July they also must have a target