+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2020 / Inland Sponsorship

aman635

Nov 18, 2020
I don't understand. You got your pcc on nov 10, 2020 and submitted your PR application in Nov 2020 as well? And they returned your application for expired pcc?
Yes i submitted my application on 30 Nov
And they returned as its expired

Mintonten

Mar 4, 2020
Yes i submitted my application on 30 Nov
And they returned as its expired
Wow, I am so sorry to hear that. This is really difficult. Will you please update after you get your application as to what explanation they sent? Thanks

Last edited:

Holdyourbreath

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
I don’t know why but waiting for my package that’s what they told me about the reason
I am just wondering in that case everyone PCC would have got expired by now as we all crossed 6 months. Its simple logic we cant get our PCC now from our Home country(as we have left it one year back) and we have been staying Canada from 1 year its IRCC responsibility to get the latest PCC of Canada from the time we are in Canada. Lets wait to check your exact reason, if its the same we can fight back as invalid.

Reactions: villeray and Majima

aman635

Nov 18, 2020
I am just wondering in that case everyone PCC would have got expired by now as we all crossed 6 months. Its simple logic we cant get our PCC now from our Home country(as we have left it one year back) and we have been staying Canada from 1 year its IRCC responsibility to get the latest PCC of Canada from the time we are in Canada. Lets wait to check your exact reason, if its the same we can fight back as invalid.
yes just waiting for my documents to come

Stvnh1991

Dec 8, 2020
Hi everyone,

I applied for the PR through the Sponsor your spouse, partner program back in November, my wife is the sponsor and I'm the person being sponsored. Yesterday, I got my application back in the mail because a signature and a document was missing. We are now in May 2021, almost 6 months later. I currently have a Work permit (Mobilite Francophone - Francophone Mobility) that expires end of August 2021. I also applied for an open work permit in the same time than my PR application because i was eligible. The problem is they sent back the whole application (PR + open work permit), and if I understood correctly, sending back the whole thing will bring me at the bottom of the queue even if I originally applied back in November. I mailed back the application today with the requested additional documents.

I'm really concerned because my current work permit expires soon and my employer needs me to have a new work permit on my possession to continue to work. I wanted to see if there is any other way that my application could be actioned faster (before end of august because he took them 6 months to tell me that something was missing), if it's possible to have a document to show my employer that my application is being proceed and continue to work, or, any other alternative that could keep me working...

Looking forward to get an answer
Thank you
I'm in the exact same situation. I sent my application away November 20th and it was sent back to me April 29th for a missing hand written signature, then two weeks later my OWP was refused too. Worst thing about all this is I've no status now. Had to apply for restoration as a visitor, haven't worked in months. Stress levels are high.

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
And you’re saying your PCC was valid only for 6 months? I was under the impression that they’re valid for atleast 1yr.
I don't understand this. My police clearance is expired this month but so far, it says it's in progress. What's going on here?

Holdyourbreath

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
There are no AOR's for the initial set of November people I am one among them. Its really frustrating and scary to wait longer even after 7 months waiting.
If we call the agent receiving only one reply its in progress plz wait.

• Sad
Reactions: Jcarb93

Jcarb93

Dec 6, 2020
Hey everyone, I have a question and maybe someone else has gone through this too, I haven’t received medical request but recently AIP and SA. Is this normal? App received November 26th in Mississauga. I did a medical exam in 2020 but that was when I was trying to apply through EE in May 2020. Is this normal?
Thanks.

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
Hey everyone, I have a question and maybe someone else has gone through this too, I haven’t received medical request but recently AIP and SA. Is this normal? App received November 26th in Mississauga. I did a medical exam in 2020 but that was when I was trying to apply through EE in May 2020. Is this normal?
Thanks.
Hey there,

Yes, it’s completely normal to receive AIP & SA before medical request. Some people never received MR in Sept pool and got approved already.
Since you did your medical last year (and if it’s still valid) they might decide to use it instead of sending another request and waiting for the panel physician to comply. Of course, they may send you one soon too, with IRCC you never really know! :)

Reactions: Jcarb93

Amycaur

May 20, 2021
Hi all, got a furtherance medical letter yesterday. So, my concern is regarding AIP and SA . Do we need to wait for both the approval until medical gets cleared . ?? We still waiting for OWP as well.