+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2020 / Inland Sponsorship

menaka_p

Star Member
Jul 18, 2020
Hi everyone, we were originally March 2020 outland sponsorship applicants but long story short, IRCC lost our file and now we have to resubmit (yes, they do LOSE files...) anyway, we are new to the process and I just wanted to know whether it is possible to apply for the inland spousal sponsorship on paper and the OWP online?

villeray

May 14, 2019
App. Filed.......
17-11-2020
Hi everyone, we were originally March 2020 outland sponsorship applicants but long story short, IRCC lost our file and now we have to resubmit (yes, they do LOSE files...) anyway, we are new to the process and I just wanted to know whether it is possible to apply for the inland spousal sponsorship on paper and the OWP online?
I believe that if it's your first open work permit application then you have to submit them both together by mail (or you can submit the owp later, but still by mail). I think rules could be different if you have perhaps already had one in the past, or are extending a current work permit.

Dec 1, 2020
Hi guys,

I will send my application soon and I would like to ask about the payment. How did you do payment? My online gc key account has revoked. I think I need to create another one. Also I saw some that needs to pay biometrics fee? I thought you will pay all the fees before sending the app?

Thank you in advance.